Promotional Gifts!! whats worked for you - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 01-24-2011, 07:47 AM Thread Starter

Promotional Gifts!! whats worked for you

Hi guys.

My names Joe and I'm based in Sydney. Ive just started out on here and in the cleaning game.
I'm at the stage of finalizing all my advertising and any possible promotion gear, Ive noticed theres 1000's of stuff you can put your name on but which of these things actually work.
From what I've worked out so far is that i might be leaning towards the regular stuff like pens, post it notes or maybe a mouse pad.

Are there any other idea's or gear that people might actually use or might stick around long enough for them not to forget me.

Cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 12-01-2011, 04:24 AM

Promotional Products are great for gifting to any one on any occasion.
post #3 of Old 02-09-2012, 03:14 AM

Promotional gifts are generally giving on specially occasion like company annual day, Birthday or Anniversary or else. As per my opinion promotional gifts are work in this type of occasion and work good. Means, Whenever you use those products you remember that occasion or that event.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 02-09-2012, 07:22 AM

Gift Cards are great, but handing a tangable gift seems to work better
post #5 of Old 02-10-2012, 07:38 PM

magnets would be nice. they'll end up seeing it all the time when they open there fridge.
post #6 of Old 02-21-2012, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveforcars View Post
magnets would be nice. they'll end up seeing it all the time when they open there fridge.

Good one. We use magnets with our business card on it.
post #7 of Old 10-13-2012, 11:13 PM

hi there

Th motivational quotes frames or one line frames are the best option of gifts now a days....
post #8 of Old 11-20-2012, 11:44 PM

Everybody needs pens or calendars
post #9 of Old 11-26-2012, 03:58 AM

Yes promotional and daily use product always good as a gift.
post #10 of Old 11-26-2012, 10:03 AM

Coupons make a great promotional gift and giving a discount on your cleaning services will promote your business as a local low cost option for cleaning and help bring in new customers.

One thing to always remember when thinking about promotional items such as pens and magnets, is to have the right logo. A logo on a pen has to be very small, and some logos may be hard to read when shrunk to such small sizes. It also has to be appealing to the customer to insure they don't overlook your business.

A Cleaner Business also provides design work for such things as logos and advertisements along with our affordable websites to better insure your cleaning business is successful.

Last edited by acleanerbusiness; 01-15-2013 at 04:12 PM.
post #11 of Old 11-28-2012, 07:24 PM

I have magnets as well and I also have started leaving candles with our business information on it. They are scented and look very nice on a freshly cleaned dining room or coffee table. The candles I am doing only for the holidays.

Cleaning by N & J
post #12 of Old 12-22-2012, 12:14 AM

Well there are many accessories that can be used in cleaning services as promotional products. Various items key-chains, stationary, hand towels can be given with your brand name printed on it. Also you can offer coupon codes for availing the service or getting references from an existing client.
post #13 of Old 01-09-2013, 10:49 AM

We leave a refrigerator magnet and a custom labeled carpet spotter bottle at every job. Both things are useful to the customer and will help keep your name and number in front of them when they need you again.

Fred T. Gruber Jr.
On The Spot Carpet Care

Serving Apex, Cary, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina and Raleigh NC
post #14 of Old 02-15-2013, 11:24 AM

Liability

I will be getting business cards printed on magnets but I was also thinking of hand soap bottles with my logo on it.... very affordable at only $1.00 each (less when on special at your local grocery stores, etc.). You could always customized your own logo stickers, etc. Be aware of people with allergic reactions,....again, just something to think about!

Problem with providing cleaning products as a "gift" is that not every customer knows how to use them properly, therefore , they could easily damage some surfaces. Always best to provide them with a neutral cleaner that won't harm anything...god forbid you get a phone call from someone saying "I use the cleaner you gave us as a gift and damaged such and such..." argggggg
post #15 of Old 05-29-2013, 08:12 AM

One of the most cost-effective and efficient ways to market your business is advertising with promotional gifts. No matter what product you select, giving promotional gifts to clients is by far the best way to brand and promote your business.
post #16 of Old 06-08-2013, 02:52 PM

The gift certainly needs to be unique, if you get it wrong it can ruin your brand and profile. There are alot of easier answers and companys that go for cheap pens, fridge magnets etc. For me we have avoided the tacky route as most people will through these away. Instead it needs to be something they will use and always think of your company. For us we decided to give away logo printed micro fibre cloths. We gave this to 200 customers, it was a tad expensive but we have had nothing but good feedback. Now most of these clients wont go any where else.

Worked a treat.

TLC Domestic Services LTD

Professional Carpet Cleaning & Domestic Cleaning in London

www.tlcdomesticservices.co.uk
post #17 of Old 07-06-2013, 07:18 AM

Promotional products are an effective tool that can help you boost brand awareness. There is a wide range of promotional products available on the marketplace that you can buy according to your business model.
post #18 of Old 07-06-2013, 09:03 PM

tnsolutions, I also have been thinking of distributing some type of promotional gift. I was looking at either stress relievers, which everybody can use, or small bottles of hand sanitizer in keeping with the cleaning business. I also read that the money spent on promotional products might be better spent offering some type of free service to real get people attention. Just my thoughts.

Nu-Wave Cleaning
Serving Gloucester and Camden County NJ
www.nuwavecleaning.com
[email protected]
post #19 of Old 08-02-2013, 10:37 AM

Promotional products are by far the best way to market and promote your business, products and products in the most sensible manner. Trough the use of promotional products your business can be introduced to a large number of potential customers in an extremely cost-effective way.

promotional drinks - http://www.coolerwater.co.uk/
post #20 of Old 08-16-2013, 04:32 PM

Promotional gifts. I think it is a good idea.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode