Prospecting and calling - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-21-2017, 08:48 PM Thread Starter

Prospecting and calling

Hello everybody!

Currently starting out my cleaning company, mainly specializing in office and kitchen cleaning as well window cleaning. I have put some lists together using a local directory, and I'm curious as to what industries would have a greater tendency for larger office spaces? I've looked up ad agencies and legal offices so far.

Any tips? Looking for larger scale jobs as opposed to 2-3 hour work periods

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 05-08-2017, 01:24 PM

Larger Accounts

InfoUSA & Sales Genie and other list brokers offer Free 100 list. You can tailor the list using the list brokers site, to feature company size, number of employees, mailing address, phone number etc. zip code, company president etc.

ThumTack.com sends out commercial cleaning leads for large offices 10,000 sq ft and up. These leads usually are for medical offices, retail and general office space. Thumbtack you pay for the leads you bid on and bidding is limited to 5 bidders.
Brad BD Janitorial
post #3 of Old 05-18-2017, 12:41 PM Thread Starter

Thanks so much !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-09-2017, 07:23 PM

Identify your target client and do some linked in outreach.
post #5 of Old 11-17-2017, 12:29 PM

I am selling a script that guarantees you results. I would even go as far as say, out of 100 calls, you get 90% success (guaranteed!!!!!)

Don't believe me?? I'll give you your money back if you get 89% success from 100 calls.

PM me.
post #6 of Old 01-08-2018, 02:51 AM

Hey,
Welcome to this forum. Starting your own business is very exciting and full of hope for a great success. Of course commercial cleaning gives you more opportunity to earn. Momentum Janitorial has earned our trusted reputation by providing results. For any entrepreneurs or owners, hiring a professional janitorial service to handle the cleaning needs of your business that will ensure things are done in the right manner. We use modern equipment and solvents in order to get the job done in an effective manner that will leave a lasting impression.Nice sharing.

Momentum Janitorial Inc.
Premium provider of commercial janitorial services
Southern California
post #7 of Old 04-17-2018, 08:20 AM

large office spaces on corporate business.
post #8 of Old 06-04-2018, 11:21 AM

Please provide more details.
post #9 of Old 06-10-2018, 03:35 AM

Corporate businesses? Or even commercial business.
post #10 of Old 06-10-2018, 04:28 AM

Thumbs up Janitorial Leads

Optimize your sales results with pre-qualified commercial cleaning services LEADS delivered to you by Call Tech Sales Force. We help janitorial companies reach their business growth through target cold calling and inside sales campaigns. We help Janitorial companies connect with clients looking for cleaning services, whether it’s a onetime Special service: Strip & Wax, carpet cleaning, fire& flood cleaning, emergency cleaning, or monthly cleaning you can count on our team to deliver results and solid leads. First leads are free. Please contact us to learn more.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode