Radio advertising - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 09-05-2011, 07:59 AM Thread Starter

Radio advertising

We had this radio advertisement but had cold feet because we did not know what sort of response we would get.

We found that internet marketing as the cost effective to get customers. anyway have a listen to the ad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=458qzfi9QSM

Last edited by Mighti; 09-07-2011 at 03:31 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 09-08-2011, 03:07 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to mazharshah Send a message via Skype™ to mazharshah
Thumbs up

Yes sir you have selected right way and cheapest too..
post #3 of Old 09-09-2011, 02:09 PM

Internet marketing is a lot cheaper. But depending on which radio station you go with, and obviously what your industry is, the ROI can be much much higher than internet marketing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 09-09-2011, 05:36 PM

Radio Advertising

There is another option to take advantage of radio advertising to increase new business. We clean 3 of the largest radio stations here in NJ. We have bartered with them with most of my cleaning costs being covered and we also receive a certain number of commercials each month. A good commercial being played at the right time can lead to a lot of new business! The commercial is on my website below.
Peter Weiss
Total Maintenance Services
www.totalservices.org
post #5 of Old 09-11-2011, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahra352 View Post
There is another option to take advantage of radio advertising to increase new business. We clean 3 of the largest radio stations here in NJ. We have bartered with them with most of my cleaning costs being covered and we also receive a certain number of commercials each month. A good commercial being played at the right time can lead to a lot of new business! The commercial is on my website below.
Peter Weiss
www.totalservices.org
Trade of service is definitely a good way to get ahead. Find something that you offer that they need and barter. Good luck to ya.
post #6 of Old 09-14-2011, 03:13 AM

Do not you think that radio has become the conventional and old mean of advertisement ? Although radio has a number of listeners too but let me tell you that for the better advertisement you should also move to some another means of advertisement.
post #7 of Old 09-15-2011, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDavis View Post
Do not you think that radio has become the conventional and old mean of advertisement ? Although radio has a number of listeners too but let me tell you that for the better advertisement you should also move to some another means of advertisement.
I'm guessing English isn't your native language?
post #8 of Old 12-12-2011, 06:55 AM

Radio advertising used to be very useful in earlier days as there were no televisions but now I don't think so it is worth it because people tend to watch television more.
post #9 of Old 12-13-2011, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrewmop View Post
Radio advertising used to be very useful in earlier days as there were no televisions but now I don't think so it is worth it because people tend to watch television more.
I would even go a step further and say that with the introduction of house hold computers, television isn't as effective of a marketing method as it used to be. Most people can skip through them now with DVR or a similar program. Online marketing also allows you to target your demographic a lot easier as well.
post #10 of Old 12-13-2011, 11:08 PM

Radio Advertising

I guess the three phone calls that I received from my radio advertising for janitorial quotes means that no one listens to radio and only the the TV or online?
Peter Weiss
www.totalservices.org
post #11 of Old 12-15-2011, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahra352 View Post
I guess the three phone calls that I received from my radio advertising for janitorial quotes means that no one listens to radio and only the the TV or online?
Peter Weiss
www.totalservices.org
Hmmm, I don't remember ever saying that radio or Tv weren't going to generate leads, nor did I ever say that nobody listens to the radio anymore...so I would ask that you read more carefully before trying to come up with an un-needed attempt at a witty come back. Oh and 3 calls from a radio ad is hardly something worth writing home to mom about, so thank you for also trying to show off.

I was simply trying to say that there are more effective methods of advertising available to businesses now. Keeping up with the times is your best bet in any marketing sense, and that was all that I was trying to suggest. As technological advances are made, methods of doing things such as marketing will change. It's inevitable. So yeah...have fun with your 3 leads from the radio, and the rest of us will enjoy many many more leads for a fraction of what you are probably paying
post #12 of Old 12-15-2011, 09:24 PM

Radio Advertising

My response wasn't actually aimed at you Snell Experts but some of the other responses here that claimed that no one listens to radio advertising. Good guess that I am losing money on the ads. You must know much more than I do!
Peter Weiss
www.totalservices.org
post #13 of Old 12-23-2011, 04:54 AM

According to me, radio advertisement is not very useful these days because people only believe those things to what they have seen from their eyes. Television is the only useful means of advertisement.
post #14 of Old 12-26-2011, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walemok View Post
According to me, radio advertisement is not very useful these days because people only believe those things to what they have seen from their eyes. Television is the only useful means of advertisement.
If you pay for the package that has the radio host sponsoring your product, it can be pretty effective. And apologies to the poster that I gave the snappy remark to. I thought you directed that towards me.
post #15 of Old 01-02-2012, 08:26 AM

We ran a Radio Ad and it had great results, very expensive but it helps with your branding.
post #16 of Old 01-04-2012, 10:06 PM

By very expensive, how much are we talking roughly?
post #17 of Old 01-13-2012, 12:00 AM

Radio Advertising is the useful means to get your message to the public easily. Its production costs are also very low and it allows you to target your market. It is the only mass medium that is used by the people while working, driving or doing any kind of work.
post #18 of Old 02-05-2012, 11:53 PM

Radio advertising is one of the most popular means of advertising. Its production costs are also very low in comparison to all other forms of advertising and allows to target as much audience as you want.
post #19 of Old 02-29-2012, 12:36 AM

Radio advertising is one of the most effective means of advertising. In this modern world, it is still inexpensive form of advertising and that is why many companies and websites use this form of advertising to promote their brands and items.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode