Real Estate Marketing with Twitter - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 10-12-2010, 05:06 AM Thread Starter

Real Estate Marketing with Twitter

Whether you think you need to be on Twitter or not, you cannot argue with the fact that millions of people actively use Twitter as a regular form of communication or medium for news, information and entertainment. In addition to the widespread usage of Twitter, the platform acts as a fantastic way for businesses to directly communicate with their prospects and clients, and vice versa. Once an attentive audience is developed Twitter becomes a low cost marketing tool for communicating business related information to attain new clients and generate more revenue. Weíre going to tell you how to build your own audience so you can start marketing your real estate business effectively with Twitter.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 12-10-2010, 02:41 PM

For sure! Twitter and Facebook and several other Social Media networks seem to be the future of our advertising and marketing venues. People flock to these places seeking everything and everyone they can imagine. Every company wants to make sure they are at their potential customers finger tips. Twitter is one great tool!
post #3 of Old 12-10-2010, 03:14 PM

So how do you attain new clients using twitter? How do you get them to go to your twitter. I just don't see it as a very good marketing tool for cleaners. you could put it on your website, but if there already on your site there is no need then for the twitter.

RJ Cleaning Service Inc
Serving Central Massachusetts
www.rjcleaningservice.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 12-10-2010, 03:22 PM

Twitter is to be a tool used to keep your existing customers and potential customers thinking about you. So when the time comes and they need your services or decide they would like to take advantage of the services you offer, You are the first they think of. Twitter is a place where you gain a personal/professional relationship with those customers. It is great to post tips and tricks and things in order to keep them wanting to follow you, reading your posts. The more knowledgeable you are to your potential customers the more you stick in their minds. It is a great tool to gain relationships with your customers and really let them get to know the company. Hope this shed some light on the great tools of Social Media.
post #5 of Old 12-10-2010, 05:20 PM

I understand What you are saying, but The question is how do you advertize your twitter? or better how do you get potential customers (not existing customers) to follow you on twitter. They will never see your message nor can you build a relationship unless they are following you on twitter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Cleaning Services View Post
Twitter is to be a tool used to keep your existing customers and potential customers thinking about you. So when the time comes and they need your services or decide they would like to take advantage of the services you offer, You are the first they think of. Twitter is a place where you gain a personal/professional relationship with those customers. It is great to post tips and tricks and things in order to keep them wanting to follow you, reading your posts. The more knowledgeable you are to your potential customers the more you stick in their minds. It is a great tool to gain relationships with your customers and really let them get to know the company. Hope this shed some light on the great tools of Social Media.

RJ Cleaning Service Inc
Serving Central Massachusetts
www.rjcleaningservice.com
post #6 of Old 12-10-2010, 06:37 PM

You begin following your potential customers. You can do this by following people who are located in the same city that you serve, business' in your city etc. The more people you follow, the more people will begin following you. The best way is to find other business that are like yours in your area, and take a look at who is following them. Begin following these people and you will find several of them will begin to follow you as well. You have to begin to feel out where those potential customers are. Don't follow people who you know would not be interested in your services. All the Best with it!
post #7 of Old 12-11-2010, 02:50 PM

Quote:
You begin following your potential customers. You can do this by following people who are located in the same city that you serve, business' in your city etc. The more people you follow, the more people will begin following you. The best way is to find other business that are like yours in your area, and take a look at who is following them. Begin following these people and you will find several of them will begin to follow you as well. You have to begin to feel out where those potential customers are. Don't follow people who you know would not be interested in your services. All the Best with it!
By the way, did your ever get any order that was a result of your Twitter marketing?
post #8 of Old 12-14-2010, 03:46 AM

Quote:
These are great tips, I just started my Twitter account the other day and I am already starting to build up my potential customers. I can't wait to see the results!
post #9 of Old 12-14-2010, 09:26 PM

I have my twitter connected to my facebook so I can update both at the same time. You gotta love instant marketing. Twitter is a great marketing tool. Check out our twitter: pressure washing phoenix
post #10 of Old 12-15-2010, 06:09 PM

I have a twitter account with 300,000 tweets if you want to follow I'll send you a pm. I just started facebook I have no idea what to do with it.
post #11 of Old 12-15-2010, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressure Cleaning View Post
I have a twitter account with 300,000 tweets if you want to follow I'll send you a pm. I just started facebook I have no idea what to do with it.

Set your facebook up so when you tweet it is a post on your facebook page. This is a great marketing tool. You don't even have to ever log into your facebook. Just send a tweet and it shows up on your facebook.

You can do it by adding the twitter widget to your facebook:http://www.facebook.com/twitter/

So just PM me your facebook page after you link them together and Ill start following you tweeting. haha
post #12 of Old 12-16-2010, 09:58 AM

I'm doing twitter...kinda.

I guess I need to follow more people like Barrie says but we are real old skoolers with our biz. We are skeptical with the thinking that a future client is going to use us from FB or Twitter. I need to work on this.

What about the SEO standpoint of twitter?
Anyone getting juice from twitter?

Peerless Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida
(813)230-5915
Professional Shingle and Tile Tampa Roof Cleaning Blog

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode