Which social media website is best to elevate your business? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 3Likes

post #1 of Old 03-24-2016, 05:03 AM Thread Starter

Arrow Which social media website is best to elevate your business?

I know that social media sites can increase the website rank, but is there will be lead generations doe to that???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 05-10-2016, 11:26 AM

Not sure I completely understand the question, but I can tell you this. YouTube is owned by Google, so if you are looking for google ranking, make sure you have a Google My business page, and a YouTube Channel. Having a Facebook Page is also important. Twitter and Pintrest are on the list, but in my opinion not as high. I just went through all of this with my business, so if you have more questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
post #3 of Old 05-12-2016, 12:52 PM

Facebook is great for me. I run ads every once in a while to boost the post and it helps. Also, when I boost the post I say the first comment wins 25% off of carpet cleaning, or something like that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 05-16-2016, 01:09 AM

its all depend on what you offering. how you targeting your audience. social media is good to attract. if you can run ads then its too good. but you have to do experiments
post #5 of Old 05-16-2016, 09:29 AM

Having a YouTube Channel with optimized videos for specific keywords, a verified Google my Biz Page, and a FB page are helpful.
post #6 of Old 09-16-2016, 06:50 AM

Hello,
When a potential client searches for "carpet cleaning" in Google - The top result is 1) paid adwords - The second set of results are the Google My Business Listings (which are otherwise known as a Citation) which is basically your business name/address/phone spread over the web. The single best thing you can do is fill out a profile for GOOGLE MY BUSINESS. It is free - fill it out COMPLETELY - don't miss anything - upload as many pictures as possible. Full descriptions and hours and location etc.....
Then HIT VERIFY.... do not, I repeat do not go back and mess with your profile UNTIL you have received your verification postcard in the mail. Once you have verified with Google then you can go back into your profile and upload or edit anything else. This listing would be the single most important thing you can do to get ORGANIC FREE traffic to see your site at the top of page 1 on google. Hope this helps.

Carpet Cleaning
705-482-0370
post #7 of Old 09-22-2016, 02:46 PM

Facebook can be cheapest and easiest
post #8 of Old 09-22-2016, 08:29 PM

I don't hear about too much business coming from facebook whether you are running adds or not. Have people had success with it?
post #9 of Old 09-29-2016, 05:08 AM

Social media is the best free way to market your business, but do you know Facebook is the biggest social network .
post #10 of Old 10-02-2016, 07:18 PM

I have a buddy that used FaceBook for ads for his Real Estate sales, and he was able to really drill down to show his ads to very likely home buyers. He was spending $10 a day and getting 40-60 leads per week. The ROI would be really good in that case.

But I tried to drill down for my cleaning business and it is pretty much impossible to come up with a likely customer list for any type of commercial cleaning.

That would mean that you'd have to throw a wider net - letting more people see you ads. Then, FaceBook becomes very expensive.

-Bunga
SNC likes this.
post #11 of Old 10-04-2016, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanrightservices View Post
Having a YouTube Channel with optimized videos for specific keywords, a verified Google my Biz Page, and a FB page are helpful.
YouTube is very interesting. We've used it sparingly but we're trying humor for our Sacramento hood cleaning company. Our first video took 10 minutes to make. We launched it the other day.... https://youtu.be/3UVcg4BH7lg
post #12 of Old 10-17-2016, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunga View Post
YouTube is very interesting. We've used it sparingly but we're trying humor for our Sacramento hood cleaning company. Our first video took 10 minutes to make. We launched it the other day.... https://youtu.be/3UVcg4BH7lg
We are trying a new video to see if it garners us any attention. Best Hood Cleaning Sacramento video.
post #13 of Old 10-22-2016, 04:37 PM

Quote:
I have a buddy that used FaceBook for ads for his Real Estate sales, and he was able to really drill down to show his ads to very likely home buyers. He was spending $10 a day and getting 40-60 leads per week. The ROI would be really good in that case.

But I tried to drill down for my cleaning business and it is pretty much impossible to come up with a likely customer list for any type of commercial cleaning.

That would mean that you'd have to throw a wider net - letting more people see you ads. Then, FaceBook becomes very expensive.

-Bunga
Okay interesting to know that about the paid adds. I know all social media can slightly help with SEO which is always a plus on getting on as long as you stay active with it.
post #14 of Old 11-11-2016, 02:34 AM

Quote:
We are trying a new video to see if it garners us any attention.
Any good response to the video? Looks really good either way!

Awesome house cleaning!!!
post #15 of Old 11-23-2016, 05:04 AM

awesome share!
post #16 of Old 01-05-2017, 10:05 PM

pinterest

I have found pinterest to be very effective.

SteamKleenToronto
Carpet Cleaning Toronto

Last edited by SteamKleenToronto; 01-05-2017 at 10:45 PM.
post #17 of Old 01-24-2017, 02:40 PM

If you use just one social network for your house cleaning business, make it Facebook. Facebook has the most users out of all social media. And the demographics of people who use Facebook show that millions of them are the kind of people who use housecleaning services.

I'd also create a Google Business listing. This listing can help your company (and contact info) show up on the 1st page of Google and will give you space online to manage your reviews.
post #18 of Old 01-25-2017, 10:56 AM

social media is one of best platform for generating instant traffic on website.
post #19 of Old 02-02-2017, 07:46 PM

facebook cleaning ads

I haven't had much luck with facebook paid ads and I've spent hundreds on it.

We still use it though to build our brand.

Sydney's Best Bond Cleaning Service https://bondcleaners.sydney/
post #20 of Old 03-12-2017, 05:06 PM

Hmm... has anyone had major success with social media? It seems very much like it's a mixed bag at this point. If there is a formula for success, I'd be interested. So far, CPC and Thumbtack seem to be the biggest avenues for me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode