telemarketing - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 07-23-2009, 11:42 PM Thread Starter

telemarketing

Over the years i have had real issues with telemarketers. mainly keeping them around and getting good leads...I have hired contract telemarketers and paid by the lead i have hired employees i am currently using a professional service and they are ok...Anyone have any suggestions or good companies that work for them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 06-16-2010, 08:05 AM

Telemarketing tips and advice:

Know what you want
Have a secondary Objective
The Opening links
Are you speaking to the correct person?
Listen to the costumer
Be confident
Ask questions
See the value of you product
Get commitment
post #3 of Old 07-09-2010, 08:39 AM
Banned

Over the years i have had real issues with telemarketers. mainly keeping them around and getting good leads...I have hired contract telemarketers and paid by the lead i have hired employees i am currently using a professional service and they are ok...Anyone have any suggestions or good companies that work for them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-17-2010, 11:16 AM

I'm a firm believer that telemarketing isn't worth the time. Your best bet is an effective marketing campaign that gets your name and what you do out in front of as many people as possible. To quote a tired cliche'....if you build it, they will come.

I for one will not do business with any company that contacts me. I know what my needs are, and if I require your services, I will seek you out.

Now, on the other hand, companies such as ours help identify those leads and drive them to you, without expensive marketing campaigns or other shot-in-the-dark approaches that many times only serve to eat away at your bank account for little or no return.

With us, you only pay for phone calls we generate from people who are actively looking for your services.

Check us out at www.leadsbyfone.com
post #5 of Old 01-02-2011, 01:30 PM

Telemarketing in Los Angeles in illegal but I still get calls all the time. Before it was illegal I had a automated system calling and had little success.

http://www.carpet-cleaning-san-marino.com/
post #6 of Old 01-05-2011, 08:11 PM

I have had most success with flier's. I think it also depends on your service or what your selling.

Veterans Window Services LLC
18637 N 35th Place
Phoenix, AZ 85050
(602) 295-6819
Window Cleaning Phoenix Scratched Glass Repair
post #7 of Old 01-13-2011, 05:45 PM

Telemarketing still working well.
I have been doing it for long time, Infact im working with a carpet cleaning company and providing them good leads
post #8 of Old 01-28-2011, 12:52 PM

I really think telemarketing not as useful as before new the best way is internet which is cheap and fast.
post #9 of Old 01-28-2011, 01:46 PM

I agree with singlemom58. I know I usually try to find a way to get off the phone when telemarketers call. Try weekly emails or coupons to your customers or even coventions. I think there is a big one coming up in Las Vegas next month... Even sites like Facebook have gotten us alot of customers.

www.discountcleaningproducts.com
post #10 of Old 03-07-2011, 08:51 PM

Telemarketing still working well.
post #11 of Old 07-18-2011, 05:24 PM

I am on teh do not call list and that has cut the number way down. If they do call I politely say no the first time.
If they call back I will engage them in conversation until they realize there is nothing to do but hang up on me.

That usually solves the problem. If it does not they get reported to the Better Business Bureau.
post #12 of Old 07-24-2011, 03:48 PM

I do not use telemarketing because i find it ineffective. On top of the i had never bought anything which i saw in such a commercial.

Cleaning Is What i DO!
post #13 of Old 04-13-2012, 05:11 AM

Telemarketing is also a good source to advertise because you can promote your product here to just one phone call but you have need some contacts to advertisement of any kind of product easily.
post #14 of Old 04-16-2012, 06:43 AM

Always be prepared for rebuttles
post #15 of Old 06-07-2012, 02:37 PM

Telemarketing

I have tried telemarketing over the years (three times) and found it a waste of money. Nothing beats face to face marketing.

OSA Janitorial Services
Phoenix, AZ
602-451-9322
post #16 of Old 06-08-2012, 10:53 AM

Thumbs down Telemarketing

We have had little success with telemarketing the few times when we have dabbled in it. It's so.... invasive I think to today's consumer. Even when calling semi-warm leads it's a hard sell. I think the best bang for your marketing buck is to be found on the internet. There are so many free or really cheap ways to generate leads online that telemarketing seems like we would be wasting our budget and creating bad karma.

Back in the day I did a little telemarketing myself, calling off a list. My favorite call (though not at the time) was a man who said to me: "Dolly do I call your home?".... "Ummm, no sir" ... "Ok, then please don't call mine." Can't get much clearer than that!!

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. Thomas Edison
We provide professional and affordable housekeeping service to the Dallas metro area. At Emily's Maids we believe that a cleaner home is a happier home! http://www.emilysmaids.com
post #17 of Old 07-23-2013, 09:44 PM

Telemarketing is a superb advertising way in which you can easily showcase your own product by making just one call but you get require a number of acquaintances to be able to advertise involving almost any product effortlessly.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode