5 tips to rank you website higher in Google Maps - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 06-15-2016, 07:44 PM Thread Starter

5 tips to rank you website higher in Google Maps

Is your website listings optimized for Google Maps and Places?

This tutorial to help local businesses rank higher in Map searches. We began working with ecocleanmadison.com and were able to boost their listing almost instantly.

Depending on the search term, there will either be 3 or 7 listings shown. Part of this tutorial is just making sure all your info is up to date and organized.
Google knows more than you would believe about pictures that you upload and descriptions your fill out. Take your time when filling out descriptions and info.

Step 1

Make sure your My Business Listing is claimed. Be sure to edit your listing with universal address, email, hours and website.

Step 2

Make sure your logo is up to date with correct Schema Geotags.

Upload pictures of your staff, your staff working, and additional business photos. Be sure to Geotag each picture to your business.

Step 3

Link your Maps and Places page to your website through Schema.org and/or JSON

Learn more about Schema at Schema.org

Step 4

Build your Google + page. Make sure to keep you page live and active, at least once a day. Link back to your website through Google + to increase traffic.

Step 5

Work on your reviews. You will need at least 5 reviews before you get stars next to your listing.

For more internet marketing ad SEO help that is cleaing niche specific, visit my website at hostlittle.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 06-20-2016, 10:19 PM

Will you suggest me good hosting ? Now Im using Goddady and Ipage.
Goddady is terryble, Ipage is better a bit.
post #3 of Old 06-20-2016, 10:23 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoabantrang View Post
Will you suggest me good hosting ? Now Im using Goddady and Ipage.
Goddady is terryble, Ipage is better a bit.
Hey hoabantrang!

I can recommend https://hostlittle.com for web hosting. I built the network on SSD drives and optimized for Wordpress speed and security.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 06-26-2016, 04:33 AM

Would you suggest SEO as a good means for bringing in new clientele?
post #5 of Old 06-27-2016, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetcleanoahu View Post
Would you suggest SEO as a good means for bringing in new clientele?
Definitely! Unfortunately word of mouth only gets you so far today, so much is being pushed digital or online.
post #6 of Old 06-29-2016, 10:28 AM

Thanks for much for this great info!! I really appreciate it and will use to to help promote my local G+ page for my house cleaning services in Colorado Springs
post #7 of Old 06-29-2016, 02:16 PM

Don't get me wrong, word of mouth is still a great way to pick up new clients and business but not something to fully rely on
post #8 of Old 07-04-2016, 02:36 PM

This is a good write up for those beginning the journey of getting ranked on google. If you want to be the best on google make sure you are doing something everyday to get your website up there.
post #9 of Old 07-05-2016, 11:53 PM

Very nice post,Thank you for sharing this information!
post #10 of Old 08-12-2016, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hostlittle View Post

This tutorial to help local businesses rank higher in Map searches. We began working with ecocleanmadison.com and were able to boost their listing almost instantly.

Depending on the search term, there will either be 3 or 7 listings shown. Part of this tutorial is just making sure all your info is up to date and organized.
Google knows more than you would believe about pictures that you upload and descriptions your fill out. Take your time when filling out descriptions and info.

Step 1

Make sure your My Business Listing is claimed. Be sure to edit your listing with universal address, email, hours and website.

Step 2

Upload pictures of your staff, your staff working, and additional business photos. Be sure to Geotag each picture to your business.

Step 3

Step 4

Build your Google + page. Make sure to keep you page live and active, at least once a day. Link back to your website through Google + to increase traffic.

Step 5

Work on your reviews. You will need at least 5 reviews before you get stars next to your listing.

For more internet marketing ad SEO help that is cleaing niche specific, visit my website at hostlittle.com
Really great information provided here.
Thanks for sharing.
post #11 of Old 09-15-2016, 01:12 PM

Always optimize your website, in the long run you will earn this back
post #12 of Old 10-03-2016, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hostlittle View Post

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Excellent post,Thank you for sharing with us!
post #13 of Old 11-04-2016, 02:22 PM

I was told citing your business on directories helps? Is that true?
post #14 of Old 11-10-2016, 02:45 AM

Tags
cleaning business , internet seo , rank higher , tips for google maps

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode