Anyone up to review my Residential Cleaning Website? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 03-12-2017, 05:30 PM Thread Starter

Anyone up to review my Residential Cleaning Website?

I have a residential house cleaning business which operates in the Tampa & St. Petersburg area, Maids of Glory. We provide the standard routine cleanings, deep cleans, move-in/out cleans, etc. Much of my business begins and ends at the website, so it really is an integral part to my marketing.

I'd be intereted in people giving me their review of what they think of it, and what they think that I could improve about it. I'd very much value the constructive criticism that the community here can provide.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 03-14-2017, 03:28 PM

Nice looking site

My only ? is the sliders for bedroom & bathrooms forgive my uninformed ? but what about the rest of the house? or does the sliders only cover those 2 household areas?
Brad BDJanitorial
post #3 of Old 03-14-2017, 05:12 PM Thread Starter

Thanks, Brad! The pricing for the whole house is based upon the number of bedrooms and baths, not square footage. The reason for this is because it's simpler for the customer, and with something like a 2/2 I have a pretty good idea of the size of the house that I will be dealing with.

So the slider quotes you the price for your whole house clean, based upon the number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 03-14-2017, 05:16 PM

Looks Great!

Very nice site! It is very appealing visually and the information is very clear and easy to understand. The layout is nice and there is not too much in too small of a space. I do have some ideas for improvement.

Kitchen Counter Care Products - Lustro Italiano
Products for the Stone Industry - Tenax USA
post #5 of Old 03-14-2017, 05:25 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareForStone View Post
Very nice site! It is very appealing visually and the information is very clear and easy to understand. The layout is nice and there is not too much in too small of a space. I do have some ideas for improvement.
Thanks for the compliments, CareForStone! What were your suggestions for improvement?
post #6 of Old 03-16-2017, 10:21 AM

Internal Links

Not necessarily for improvement, but maybe potential for more new customers.

If you are interested in search results, you might consider creating more content and then adding links internally within your site.

Because it informs potential customers and it clues search engines in on what your site is about. The more content you have relating to your subject, the more opportunities you have to find new customers. For example, creating a page that talks about the relationship between dust and allergies. And then somewhere on your services page mention in the content that "dust can aggravate allergies" and link that text to the new page. You don't have to put the new page in your main menu or anything, just mention it in context and link to it.

Your site is excellently designed for visitors that know they want your services and do not want to read (in my opinion). Yet, there is potential for "widening the net" by creating relevant content and then creating internal links.

Just a thought.

Kitchen Counter Care Products - Lustro Italiano
Products for the Stone Industry - Tenax USA
post #7 of Old 09-28-2017, 05:47 PM

The pricing slider is super engaging and informative. I'd use it if I was in the area!
post #8 of Old 09-28-2017, 05:49 PM

Also, the background color of the quotes should be a little more opaque to help readability
post #9 of Old 10-02-2017, 12:57 PM

First impression looks pretty good

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode