Articles for a website - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 07-26-2009, 09:14 AM Thread Starter

Smile Articles for a website

Hi everybody. Prompt, where it is possible to find articles on apartment cleaning? Cleaning methods? It is necessary for me of several interesting articles on my site, who can will help. Thanks

Miki
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-07-2009, 07:27 AM

You can try @ ezinearticles.com sure will be find as per needed.
post #3 of Old 08-07-2009, 02:30 PM Thread Starter

Thanks , an interesting site
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-23-2009, 03:03 AM

articlebase dot com is another great source !
post #5 of Old 01-16-2010, 05:47 AM

There are many places online to source great articles, and the two mentioned above could be what you need. Remembring though that articles downloaded from these and other sites MUST be left intact, complete with author name and details. Often they will contain links back to the author's website or product.

If you would like genuine unique keyword rich articles written specifically for you, let me know. This is what I do online - write articles and website content.

You can see the quality at http://www.contentkingdom.co.nz

Bryce
post #6 of Old 01-20-2010, 03:49 PM

Their are over seas companies that articles for dirt cheap and you can pick which author you desire
post #7 of Old 01-20-2010, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradocarpetcleaner View Post
Their are over seas companies that articles for dirt cheap and you can pick which author you desire
This is very true! Most of them are based in India or Malaysia, and as with anything else in this world, "you get what you pay for"

Paying $2 for an article is like paying $5 an hour for a cleaning company to come in and clean your house. You know what to expect. When it comes to your business, particularly promotion of it, you should never be a cheapskate. That is not to say not to be thrifty, but the quality is the important thing, not the cost.

Think about it this way. Articles are no different than a brochure, or direct mail campaign. The "only" goal of an article is to create enough interest for the reader, so that they progress to the next stage of the process, booking your service, or bookmarking your website so that when they need your services, they know where to go.

Bryce
post #8 of Old 01-22-2010, 09:59 AM

What about adding a blog to your website and reviewing all the ins and outs of your jobs. It would be key word rich and if it is a Word Press blog Google will read it as a new page of content.
post #9 of Old 07-30-2010, 03:17 AM

You can try amazines.com
post #10 of Old 08-02-2010, 08:41 PM

Usually, the best article is an original article. You can write one, add links in the text, set up a blog and link it all back to your site. All you need to do is use your keywords from your website in the title of your articles and place a few of them in the article with links back to your site. For example, check out one of mine at by clicking on this link here.

If you need any help, let me know.

Cheers
post #11 of Old 08-29-2010, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miki13 View Post
Hi everybody. Prompt, where it is possible to find articles on apartment cleaning? Cleaning methods? It is necessary for me of several interesting articles on my site, who can will help. Thanks

Miki
Using Articles as part of your cleaning business content and marketing is very important. I agree with "JayCar" in that you should try and provide your own unique articles.

If you are not into writing the articles yourself and have a limited budget, I would like to suggest you visit www.fiverr.com where you can several articles written for you for... you guessed it just $5. This is a hot hot site at the moment and offer just about any service you may need to promote your business.

A slightly more expensive writing service is www.99centarticles.com but they are professional and also come up with titles and keyword rich content for your articles.

I outsource all this kind of stuff therefore leaving me with extra time for doing fun things.

Hope you have some fun with these recommendations.

Cheers

Hughsie
post #12 of Old 08-30-2010, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughsie View Post
Using Articles as part of your cleaning business content and marketing is very important. I agree with "JayCar" in that you should try and provide your own unique articles.

If you are not into writing the articles yourself and have a limited budget, I would like to suggest you visit www.fiverr.com where you can several articles written for you for... you guessed it just $5. This is a hot hot site at the moment and offer just about any service you may need to promote your business.

A slightly more expensive writing service is www.99centarticles.com but they are professional and also come up with titles and keyword rich content for your articles.

I outsource all this kind of stuff therefore leaving me with extra time for doing fun things.

Hope you have some fun with these recommendations.

Cheers

Hughsie
I agree with this too but just to add, I alos do that kind of stuff. let me know if you need any more info.
post #13 of Old 08-30-2010, 04:12 AM

There are many good articles sites ezinearticle.com, http://articlealley.com/, http://www.articleblast.com/... I agree the original article is better. Some articles sites offers writing services

post #14 of Old 09-20-2010, 03:22 AM

why you don`t search on Google.
post #15 of Old 09-28-2010, 09:12 AM

I found interesting article for you http://ezinearticles.com/?House-Clea...ips&id=3919618

Love mother nature? Eco Friendly Cleaning Now!

Tags
affordable seo melbourne , commercial cleaning

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode