best customer software - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 09-01-2012, 08:55 PM Thread Starter

best customer software

What is the best software for customer reminders, post cards, keeping up with refferals etc?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3 of Old 09-12-2012, 04:14 PM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-19-2012, 04:45 PM

Thoughtful Systems Scheduling Manager

Take a look at Scheduling Manager from Thoughtful Systems. It’s fantastic software for customer reminders, post cards, keeping up with referrals and CRM in general. Thoughtful Systems has been developing software for the field service industry for over 25 years. It includes capabilities for customer information management, accounts. receivable (invoices, etc.), job scheduling, payroll, mapping and much more! It also interfaces with QuickBooks See our website or call at 800-759-2532.
post #5 of Old 11-27-2012, 02:53 AM

Has anyone tried Sage Act Pro 2012? We've tried out Sales Force, and wasn't bad, just didn't like that it was cloud based.

Las Vegas Carpet Cleaning - Las Vegas Upholstery Cleaning - Las Vegas Tile Grout Cleaning
Honest, Reliable & Always on Time.
Green Home Carpet Cleaning, Las Vegas, NV
post #6 of Old 11-29-2012, 06:34 AM

You can also search on the Internet to get more information about this CRM software. Lots of CRM software are there but care must be taken while selecting a best one and you can also take review from your friends.
post #7 of Old 02-22-2013, 04:14 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to murray42
CRM and more!

The Scheduling Manager from Thoughtful Systems provides great CRM features (tracking leads and/or customers) as well as a wealth of functions for running your cleaning business -- including job scheduling, mapping, route optimization, accounts receivable, payroll and more!.

It has many of the features you'd find in a program such as Sage Act! -- such as the reminders system, and the ability to keep unlimited notes on each lead. Furthermore, it has a built in Email Marketing System, which lets you send emails to your leads and/or clients. You can filter the people you're sending to in numerous ways.

And, it offers something unique: Built-in Caller ID. When the phone rings, the calling number and the person's name pop up on the screen, and you can just click a key to open their record. So, within one or two seconds, you have all their information on the screen, right in front of you! We use it ourselves in-house, and it's really a great time-saver. Everyone here loves it.

http://www.thoughtfulsystems.com

Last edited by murray42; 05-07-2013 at 11:14 AM.
post #8 of Old 03-31-2013, 04:20 PM

i use ur-quote.com

Hey, i currently use ur-quote crm. I'm a smaller cleaning company so its perfect for me. I downloaded a trial from their site. The official name of the company is ur-quote.com.

IT IS SUPER EASY TO USE!!

I get mine fully customized for my company for around $40/month. It has a pretty nice estimate module, it can create invoices, and estimates for customers (keeping the invoices/estimates in order), and it keeps all of your customers data stored. They also include an accounting module and they can customize the accounting reports you request for free. I suggest if your a small to mid sized company, i would consider subscribing with them.
post #9 of Old 05-07-2013, 12:34 AM

Or create an excel sheet and keep track of your CRM
post #10 of Old 05-07-2013, 10:48 AM

I have used maideasy software, I can't say that I would recommend it. My husband custom built our software as a plugin for outlook, works great!

-Crista
post #11 of Old 07-02-2013, 04:40 AM
Registered

Are you looking for roulette software? then http://www.rouletteforum.cc/index.php?topic=12664.0 check it. it is the best software for the people who wants to play online. you must like this software. after using this software kindly give me your reviews..
post #12 of Old 11-10-2013, 11:41 PM

Your way of presentation is really too good. I am totally impressed by your post. I am looking for your more updates. Keep them coming.

Computer support London
post #13 of Old 12-28-2014, 09:55 AM
f&s

I've used ACT by Sage before and it's really good, but it does cost something. Not sure what it costs today.
post #14 of Old 06-19-2015, 01:46 AM

Its standby testing costs $47.00 plus the fee for your test option [$85.00 total for the ACT No Writing or $101.50 total for the ACT Plus Writing plus $37.00 international surcharge if it applies]
post #15 of Old 08-28-2015, 12:09 PM

My vote is also zoho. Its free too start, customizable and cheap. I like act, goldmine and a few others too, but they are too pricey for my taste...

debris removal
post #16 of Old 08-29-2015, 01:34 AM

Save data of your customers and make an excel sheet of CRM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode