Cleanbid....yes or no ??? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 07-21-2013, 03:49 PM Thread Starter

Cleanbid....yes or no ???

I need a software ASAP !!

I have a couple offices waiting for a proposal and i need a software that i can trust any HELP !!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 07-22-2013, 07:49 AM

Send a message via AIM to stanletmontena Send a message via Skype™ to stanletmontena
Can you explain more briefly what sort of software you are actually looking for?
post #3 of Old 07-22-2013, 08:02 AM Thread Starter

Bidding on jobs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 10-18-2013, 04:27 PM

There are quite a few out them. Google for them
post #5 of Old 02-21-2014, 12:25 AM

I don't agree with paying a monthly fees like clean bid wants. Yes it looks like a very good program for cleaning services but paying a fee monthly is not what I am looking for. Searching and searching on the internet I found this Janitorial software that was selling for 49.00. I bought it and is very simple to use and for the price you can not beat it. It has everything from calculating by soft, number of employees, invoice, forms and all you need to start. I am actually happy with it. search for janitorial bidding software.
post #6 of Old 03-03-2014, 11:14 PM

I looked into Clean Bid a while back; I agree, I don't like paying a monthly fee either. It looks like a great program though.
post #7 of Old 03-05-2014, 10:57 AM

We used Clean Bid for a while. It was a good program, easy to use and produced professional looking proposals. Unfortunately, it is just too expensive for us on a monthly basis and once you get comfortable doing walkthroughs you find you don't really need all that. We joined a website called The Janitorial Store. They have a great bidding calculator, as well as numerous other calculators for your needs. They also have many forms and proposals you can download and modify as needed, all free for members. Furthermore, they offer webinars and classes to help improve your business, all for $175/yr. to me I find I certainly get my money's worth.

Nu-Wave Cleaning
Serving Gloucester and Camden County NJ
www.nuwavecleaning.com
[email protected]
post #8 of Old 10-07-2014, 02:18 PM

what software??
post #9 of Old 10-07-2014, 03:38 PM

I refuse to make monthly payments, so I have decided yesterday to purchase the JaniBid application for $70. It can be found on GooglePlay or at The Janitorial Store website.
post #10 of Old 10-10-2014, 02:42 AM

What is better clean bid or jani bid?
post #11 of Old 11-04-2015, 12:26 AM

I'm still looking for this answer. Thank you
post #12 of Old 11-08-2015, 07:35 PM

Use a Calculator.

It's just so silly that people want to depend on software to do the things your calculator will do. If you use software YOU have to fill in the numbers so why can't you just use a calculator? If you're worried about speed.... it only takes a few seconds longer. Honestly, if you don't know how to do it like this, you probably shouldn't be in business anyway... it's not going to work out for ya.

I started my 1st business in 1995 and have never even thought about using any software for something like this. I think the major reason is because I'm not a 'template' kind of guy. I like doing things my way and not following what things tell me to do. It's almost as though some people need a 'boss' to tell/show them what to do so they use software. You are your own boss, don't depend on software to tell you what to do.

If you are looking for a kind of all in one type of thing.... schedule/bids/workers/supplies, I can understand using software for something like that. But to use software to get a number for YOU that a calculator will do..... silly.
post #13 of Old 01-09-2016, 04:02 PM

While I haven't used cleanbid, we found that these types of products were very helpful for us as we expanded our business. Having either me or my co-owner go out and visit every potential customer just wasn't scalable (particularly once we added a sales force).

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode