Client Relationship Managment Software - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 02-28-2008, 10:15 AM Thread Starter

Client Relationship Managment Software

Can anyone give me advise on the best type of client management and accounting softeware. I could use some help with controling the amount of time spent entering data over and over again. Useing my outlook and quickbooks seperatly can be very time consuming
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 02-28-2008, 01:32 PM

what are you trying to manage? followup calls for future cleaning?

Heres one of the leading companies here its for customer relationship managment. Im not sure of the cost but this demo shows you a bit of how easy it is to keep a record of your customer relations. I really think this is more for salespersons for companies with a big customer base, but it might be what your looking for.....

http://www.oncontact.com/demo.html
post #3 of Old 02-28-2008, 01:54 PM Thread Starter

Sorry it took so long for me to get back on but I have been busy. The software I'm looking for needs to take my client information and all project info and accounting info to one location. Anytime I run a new marketing campaign or add a new project from the same client or need items from a vendor fore a specific project, all of that info goes in one time and is disbursed to all appropriat files. I hop that helps with the what am I looking for question. Thanks for any other help you may have.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 10-15-2011, 07:54 AM
Registered

Gum on the carpet. What can be worse? Removing it is kind of tricky because the surrounding spot can become a gooey mess if you're not careful. If you don't get to the spot quickly enough, not only can it really stick, but someone else can walk over it dragging the gum across the room and grinding it in deeper. So, what does one do in this situation? Put the carpet to the curb on the next bulk pickup day? That shouldn't even be an option. Displaced gum doesn't have to mean a death sentence for your wall to wall, it's easy to remove and no one will ever know the difference.

Thanks,
bootcut jeans
post #5 of Old 10-31-2012, 11:45 AM

Manegement Accouting

An important feature of many kinds of management accounting software is the ability to view statistics related to all client accounts, warehouses, or bank transactions in real time. For smaller businesses, there may be only a few warehouses, minimal bank activity, and a small number of client accounts, so the best software can reflect these small numbers with fewer potential users and modules. Larger businesses, on the other hand, may do business with hundreds of different entities and subsidiaries, have warehouses in a number of different locations, and serve hundreds of even thousands of clients. When this is the case, the software needs to allow access to hundreds of potential users and supply a greater amount of modules for real time financial analysis.
post #6 of Old 11-29-2012, 02:39 PM

Scheduling Manager CRM Software

Take a look at a program called Scheduling Manager from Thoughtful Systems. Their software lets you enter the client information once, pull up your client's record and lets you take notes about each client instead of entering the client information multiple times. Scheduling Manager easily keeps track of customer billing (including invoices, statements and payments), scheduling, history, income, and worker time log. It will also calculate the basic payroll for you. Their program interfaces with QuickBooks as well.

For all of the features call 800-759-2532.
post #7 of Old 12-06-2012, 07:11 AM

We use v-tiger crm. the open source version is free. We loaded it onto the website for complete cloud accessibility.

Denise Poynter, Manager
D & L Professional Cleaning LLC
An awesome Lexington KY Cleaning service.
Our great Cleaning Facebook page.
post #8 of Old 01-15-2013, 09:14 PM

If you have the money, nothing beats Salesforce.com. Check em out!
post #9 of Old 01-24-2013, 06:19 AM

I have recently been struggling with the same question. For our startup, I ended up choosing a combination of Google Apps for Domains, Freshbooks, and Solve 360. It all integrates fairly well, and lets us keep track of our customer interactions and handles our simple needs.
post #10 of Old 01-25-2013, 06:04 PM

I just took a look at "v tiger" I think it might over complicate things... either that or I am a total newb. Any other suggestions for software that can help keep track of multiple teams at the same time... and has some sort of mobile app?

Completely Maid - Residential and Commercial Cleaning and Maid Services
post #11 of Old 03-31-2013, 04:09 PM

I currently use ur-quote software

Hey, i currently use ur-quote crm. I'm a smaller cleaning company so its perfect for me. I downloaded a trial from their site. The official name of the company is ur-quote.com.

IT IS SUPER EASY TO USE!!

I get mine fully customized for my company for around $40/month. It has a pretty nice estimate module, it can create invoices, and estimates for customers (keeping the invoices/estimates in order), and it keeps all of your customers data stored. They also include an accounting module and they can customize the accounting reports you request for free. I suggest if your a small to mid sized company, i would consider subscribing with them.

Last edited by CLEANGIANTCLEANING; 03-31-2013 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Forgot to ad a line.
post #12 of Old 03-31-2013, 04:49 PM

Critique Our Software

Anyone interested in trying some Residential Cleaning Service Estimate/Accounting Software? I can send you a link to download a copy from free from our website.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NEW CRM.jpg (18.4 KB, 2 views)
post #13 of Old 11-10-2013, 11:45 PM

A CRM system should:

Identify factors important to clients.
Promote a customer-oriented philosophy
Adopt customer-based measures
Develop end-to-end processes to serve customers
Provide successful customer support
Handle customer complaints
Track all aspects of sales
Create a holistic view of customers' sales & services information

Computer support London
post #14 of Old 04-06-2014, 05:09 AM

Hi All,

After reviewing this post I just gave vTiger a shot. It's fairly uncomplicated, took about 30 mins to setup with the preferences I wanted and a little bit of tweaking as I go.

It's a fairly standard product in terms of capabilities and isn't 'pretty'. However, it's simple to use and tracking customers / leads / quotes / sales / invoicing, as well as reporting is nice and simple.

I'm not a fan of the calendar, it would be nice to see a dedicated scheduling module to work with.

However its a thumbs up so far from me!
post #15 of Old 04-26-2014, 10:09 AM

This is a very good investment for anyone, as it is really wise to maintain a CRM, let me know also about your choices.

Organic Milk in Bangalore Organic milk in Bangalore, milk Property Tax Monitoring & Reporting Service | Accumatch is providing Property Tax Tracking and report service for property. Web Design Hyderabad, Web designing Companies in Hyderabad for any kind of web design. Website design company in Hyderabad for website design service in Hyderabad.
post #16 of Old 06-03-2014, 06:22 PM

Hi guys, I'm from Mhelpdesk, a cloud-based service business solution that tracks jobs, customers, materials, assets, and staffers, and integrates with Intuit and Quicken. You can use it on a smartphone, a tablet, or a PC, and there's a customer portal too, so your customers can pay you online. It's all integrated, it's customizable, and there are a variety of price points depending on your business needs. Some of our clients are solo entrepreneurs, and some are significantly bigger than that. It sounds like our software would be of interest to at least a couple of you. Take a look at our online tour, and if you have any questions we have techs on the site who will walk you through a free demo any time. I hope you like it. As someone who is not by nature organized, I love that everything is in one place and trackable, but it's not a pain to use. It's got a visual interface so it's a LOT more intuitive than spreadsheets, etc, and thus easier for your staff to learn and use.

Last edited by MHelpdesk; 06-18-2014 at 01:05 AM.
post #17 of Old 06-09-2014, 09:57 PM
post #18 of Old 08-23-2015, 10:41 PM

Zoho has worked great for us in the past. It has a lot of free features for those of us on a budget and its expandable as you grow. Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode