Do you have a website for your cleaning business? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 02-11-2016, 10:27 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Do you have a website for your cleaning business?

website-lge.jpg

Do you have a professional business website?

If so, did you create it yourself or hire someone? Have you seen positive results from it? Who maintains it?

If not, why not?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 02-27-2016, 08:37 PM

We do. We worked with a cousin to build it. Haven't seen amazing results, but have got a few leads through it. He maintains it for us too.
post #3 of Old 02-29-2016, 03:37 AM

I have several websites and maintain all of them. It's taken me years to learn, so if you don't know it already I'd suggest finding someone to do it. In the meantime watch what they are doing and learn as you go.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 03-23-2016, 03:17 AM

Own website for cleaning bsuiness

Do not be in ideology that a website gives you deals. Website makes others to see your business as professional. The look and formation of the website makes your users to get impressed by it. But how do you get more deals is by applying some business strategies. You can use social media to more popularize your business, maintenance of a website involves in more expense but if you want to freely get the traffic, being active in the social media is the best option.
post #5 of Old 04-18-2016, 07:05 PM

We have a website and pay someone to maintain, update and optimize it. Google is constantly changing their requirements, and it is helpful to not have to worry about making sure that our website is doing well or not. It is important to utilize as many methods as possible in order to make sure that all avenues point to good current information (a good website) about your business that explains what you do and how you can help (simply) and lists valid contact information.
post #6 of Old 04-27-2016, 10:22 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Dapper Bro
A very large amount of my business (>90%) originates from online leads. Most from social media, some from lead generating web services. (Home Advisor, Thumbtack.com, etc, etc...).

I built my own website because that is what I have done for years. Although it's not my best work but building and maintaining a fantastic website take a LOT of time. When most of my time is devoted to other ventures to increase sales/revenue. As it should be.

Really, the websites sole purpose is to build legitimacy in my brand. I get so few leads from it that it's not even worth mentioning a total/average. I hope that increases with a recent redesign but I wont hold my breath.

Your focus as for web presence should be on google and yelp and other major search sites. Get those solid and then focus on social media. Having a facebook page has brought in more (free) work and interest than any other avenue.

Once all that is set up, you can pay someone to maintain the SEO for you but that is totally up to you but it's advised.
post #7 of Old 05-03-2016, 11:45 AM

cleaning business website

I have created over 400 websites for cleaning businesses since 2007. The website is included with the Clean Up Now System that I created.

I think it is crazy not to have a website, but I know many cleaners that do not. Direct marketing actually works much better overall because it is so targeted and action oriented -- from flyer to your phone! Boom!! But a website meshed with social media sites is another pipeline that is good to have in place and it is a way for potential clients to vet you. A website on your flyer is the ideal combo .

Learn how to Start a cleaning business with the Cleaning Up Business System. Better than a franchise at a fraction of the cost! Since 2004 we have helped hundreds start their own cleaning service.
post #8 of Old 05-12-2016, 12:47 PM

absolutely. I do my own website building and SEO. I just helped another guy in a different industry and he's getting so many referrals now that he can barely handle the extra work. LOL.
post #9 of Old 05-13-2016, 03:51 PM

get a decent site done and make sure its responsive. also get decent seo service with tracking

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode