Facebook paid likes - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 10-21-2014, 04:07 AM Thread Starter

Facebook paid likes

Hi friends
I have a fan page on Facebook, I want to increase my page likes
Is Facebook paid likes are genuine or not????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 10-24-2014, 11:19 PM

boost your posts to your local market to get likes, you need real likes, and continue to boost posts if you want to get business from FB
post #3 of Old 10-31-2014, 12:02 PM

I have worked and analyzed Facebook pages which have used paid likes but i have not seen any much improvement in terms of promotion and social signals as it does not last too long. Hence if anyone want to invest in this be sure do it correctly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-03-2014, 11:00 AM

it isn't worth it, exactly like they said get your local likes up and work for those not fake likes because they are useless. If you make good flyers or promotional pieces to post, than it wouldn't hurt to spend like 5-10 dollars to give it an extra boost through facebook, then you can say where you would like that post to be seen, and you can put your local city and it will randomly pop up on peoples news feed.
post #5 of Old 11-06-2014, 08:17 PM

You want a real audience of people who have a genuine interest of what you do. If you have interesting posts, people are more willing to share what you posted with their friends.
post #6 of Old 11-17-2014, 08:21 AM

Fake likes are never going to be useful (the whole point of them being that either the people that have liked or their friends will perhaps buy your product/services).

I've been using the boost post function along with 'promote your page' and using the 'target specific audience' options, it may take longer to increase the number of likes on your page, but they'll be quality likes.

Once you've been able to build up the likes in this way you can then start making more use of the 'boost to those who like my page and their friends' which not only seems to be a bit cheaper, but you'll know your going for the right audience.

Hope that makes sense and I don't sound like I'm being really patronising! (it's been a long morning)!

Stephen Pendred
www.puregreenworld.com
Eco-Friendly Commercial & Domestic Cleaning Products
post #7 of Old 12-28-2014, 09:44 AM
f&s

Totally not worth it. Work your local friends, family and build local FB likes.
post #8 of Old 02-24-2015, 05:53 PM

Fan likes are totally useless , thy the sponsored ads instead1
post #9 of Old 04-21-2015, 05:20 AM

Completely not value it. Work your regional buddies, family and build local Facebook likes.
post #10 of Old 05-14-2015, 03:26 PM

Buying Facebook Likes

Paid FB likes are fake and are generated by a computer.Never buy them!

Targeted advertising on FB is a good idea and can get you real likes,that coupled with some good articles that are SEO'd could increase your customer base and interest
in your services.

http://selz.co/1Eq7peH
post #11 of Old 05-22-2015, 05:19 AM

Facebook might not be an ideal medium for effective advertising, and could have implications for the social network's targeted adverts and promotion sales.If Facebook likes are anything to go by, Shakira is the world’s favorite person Coca-Cola is the world’s top brand, Vin Diesel is more loved than Harry Potter and the Yes campaign won in the Scottish independence referendum.At least one of those things is not true. In fact, when it comes to Facebook likes, quantity is no indication of quality - or even reality.
post #12 of Old 05-22-2015, 05:44 AM

I totally agree with Patrick. Good luck!
End of Tenancy Cleaning Fulham
post #13 of Old 05-24-2015, 11:35 PM

A lot of people say paying for Facebook likes are worthless, but not really.. Think about it, when potential customers land on your website, they're quickly looking for validation, looking for signs that tell them you're a trustworthy company that will provide the best service to them. One of the first things they'll do is check out your social media pages to see if you're relevant. Guess what? If they see that thousands of people liked your page and your posts, that's one reason already for them to trust you and hire you. Just put yourself in the customer's position. What would you do when you first land on a company's website with whom you're looking to pay to provide services or products for you? Validation. Remember that word.

We provide professional and affordable house cleaning service in NJ. At MaidComfy, we believe that a cleaner home is a happier home!
post #14 of Old 08-02-2015, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecleaningexpert View Post
Fan likes are totally useless , thy the sponsored ads instead1
Well, I don't quite agree. Fan likes do not bring direct income, but it's a way to attract customers. Once you had them like your page, it's up to you to convert them into customers. FB likes are just the first step. Then you have to engage all these people and make them visit your website and buy.
post #15 of Old 08-28-2015, 11:55 AM

I am not a fan of facebook at all for marketing. Probably because the reason people are on fb.
THey are usually there killing time not seeking out your product. Maybe fb is good or top of mine presence
but if someone is actively persuing your service they are not going to start there very often, that said I
have seen posts on fb usually worded like this....."does anyone know where I can find a cheap....?."
fb is not for me.
post #16 of Old 08-29-2015, 01:36 AM

According to me Facebook paid likes are not so important do organic work and promote your business on local areas by using social sites.
post #17 of Old 10-13-2015, 08:35 PM

Facebook paid likes are essentially useless. I know a few people who were dumb enough to go to Fiverr and pay for likes. This is the worst of the worst. These types of likes are dead profiles, who will have absolutely no engagement with you at all.

Ideally, if you want to pay for likes, they should be in your target market. However, I CAN see the benefit of building up some social proof by using a low-demand area.... I'm talking like 4 or 5 cents per like. I don't see it helping much, but some customers just feel more comfortable seeing that 500 other people "like" a service. Keep in mind that, above all, your goal should be to translate those "likes" into profit for your business!

Stick with a targeted area.
post #18 of Old 10-14-2015, 12:43 AM

I didn't have great success with Facebook when I boosted a post for my dog walking biz. I'm not saying that necessarily translates to a cleaning biz though. One source of advertising that did work for me though was Google Adwords.
post #19 of Old 10-14-2015, 01:16 AM

Adwords is pricey but much better than Facebook.

I think the key for free advertising like Facebook and other sections is to have a lot. The more you are out there the higher chances of getting a lead from some where. Volume does help. So creating content for your social sites and your blog constantly and just linking them probably would help a lot.

To OP forget about buying Facebook likes you can have them for 5 dollars on fiverr but not worth it .

Owner of Mighty Clean Home
House Cleaning Roswell
The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands dirty
post #20 of Old 12-16-2015, 06:42 AM

Also, fake Facebook likes can get your profile deleted...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode