How do you describe what you do? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 07-22-2011, 06:27 AM Thread Starter

Question How do you describe what you do?

I don't know about you, but I find thinking of relevant keywords a pretty tricky business. We are in the process of setting up an adwords campaign and I'm trying to figure out how to target YOU!

We have got software for job scheduling with a CRM element in it and I'm trying to figure out what you would type in if you were looking for something like that. I know it's a bit cheeky, but I thought the best thing to do would be to ask the experts in your field ie you lot reading this!

I've been trying to help out on the forum elsewhere in return.

--
Malinko - Job scheduling and CRM Made Easy
(t) +44161 850 0111
Appointment Scheduling & CRM Software for Cleaners
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 07-22-2011, 12:51 PM

Response

Use words that target directly what you do like: residential cleaning, janitorial services, office cleaning etc.

I wish you good luck!

www.bbcleaningservice.com/blog
www.bbcleaningservice.com
post #3 of Old 09-19-2012, 05:02 PM

look at other websites that are in your industry, and look for keywords used. That should help give you some ideas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 09-20-2012, 01:08 PM

Yes, looking at your competitions keywords is a very good start

You can do this by typing into Google different keywords phrases, for example if you live in New York do a search like this:

"Cleaning services in New York" Or "Cleaning companies in New York".. Or "Office cleaning services in New York". Just get creative and try a whole bunch!

If you are a residential cleaning company, also don't forget: "Maid Services in New York" , "House Cleaning Services in New York" I hope you get the picture

Start Your Own Green Cleaning Business
http://www.CleaningServiceBiz.com
post #5 of Old 10-10-2012, 11:37 AM

Look and study your competition.
Find out where they're getting clicks from, whether it's Google or word of mouth.

Whatever strategy is working for them try to use that as a template and build yourself up from there.
post #6 of Old 10-17-2012, 04:14 PM

also, test out different keywords and keyword phrases to see what gets you the best results
post #7 of Old 10-22-2012, 01:32 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to greenglobetips
Keywords

Hello,

Im you're using a campaign on adwords,then I guess you're using they're tools and analysis tab.You can use that to get a keywords Ideas.

Try adding some keywords that fits you're business then see the keyword ideas that will fit for you're website.

Note:Higher the competition and high in monthly searches wont get you rank on Google,SO,choose the keyword that low in competition but high in monthly searches.

Cheers!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode