Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

How to Increase in Number of Users for Website?

26K views 36 replies 37 participants last post by  anndo1309 
#1 ·
i have recently launched a new website and i want to increase in numbers of users for my website, i want minimum 1000 visitors/ users for my website per day, i need useful tips and easy way to do this all. thanks

#2 ·
Add a blog to your site, post using your keywords, write articles and link back to your site, paticipate in forums like this, build link wheels, add a facebook page, use twitter, or buy traffic. Of course there are lots of other things like putting a "share" button allowing people to share your site with others. Stumble Upon and Reddit are two popular ones. One thing to be aware of, if you are not buying traffic, all the others do take time and work.

#7 ·
The best way of guaranteeing a good number of visitors to your site is through creating genuine and interesting content. If there is one thing that attracts the attention of users, it is the uniqueness of a site and the content on it. Apart from that, here are some tips that may help to increase the users to your website:

-Communicate with the regular visitors to your site by sending out newsletters.
-The best way to get people to your site is by making them eel connected to it. The best way to achieve this is through create a forum to get more people to participate in it.
-Have contests and quizzes on your site.

#12 ·
Qualified visitors?

All great tips above, but a question that comes to mind is why do you require a set/minimum number of visitors? I guess depending on what type of site you are running and what your goals are it would depend on what type of visitors you require rather than the number, unless quantity of traffic is a factor in your strategy I would suggest quality of vistors could be more significant?

For example in our case we are trying to constantly limit traffic from cleaners (via negative keywords) applying for jobs which eats into our adwords budget - although we do need a certain amount of cleaners applying this is not the main goal of our website which is to get potential clients to contact us with a view of winning new business.

I guess if you are running ads on your site higher traffic would be desirable but you would probably get a better clickthrough with more qualified traffic.

#13 ·
Trying to keep visitors away - that's a new one. We have a franchise model here and we're constantly on the lookout for people who want to buy a cleaning franchise in Auckland. We're having to turn away home cleaning work because we can't find enough people to do it... even with income guarantees etc.

We use a mix of Google AdWords and a few Facebook adverts. Yellow pages seem to be decreasing in effectiveness, especially given how much it costs compared to pay-per-click. I'd say go to PPC first, as it's pretty cheap and you can start for just a few $$.

#14 ·
You can make account in internet sites like twitter, facebook, stumble upon and add focused people for getting more visitors and also visitors. Do frequently bring up to date your public social networking records with the help of new ideas, products as well. RSS feast is also use for getting visitors.

#16 ·
Best advice I could offer for increasing the amount of traffic to your website is to get a social media presence. They're great for building up links and also natural search traffic. Add your website to social bookmarking sites such as Digg, Delicious and StumbleUpon.

As mentioned above though, patience is very important. The longer those links have been around, the more valuable they'll become.

HTH

#24 ·
As I have experience marketing is necessary if you want to increase your online business. First of all you should check that your website is user friendly or not? A user will stop on your website if you created website according to users, in this way users will be able to find answer of their relevant query. Some SEO techniques such as blog posting, article submission, social bookmarking and forum posting these all are useful technique by which you can get lot of visitors to your website per day.

#25 ·
Wow, that's a big goal. I would advertise a lot on social networking. That's where all the people are at nowadays. But your main thing is, that you want have your keywords of your site mentioned a lot ON the site, then you will have a closer spot up on google when people search for stuff.

#26 ·
Increasing Traffic

I tried using ad words myself following the Google instructions. I got nowhere. I hired a "professional" seo guy to do ad word pay per click (PPC) program and all I got was a smaller checking account. I have since been using another seo (almost a year) and just when I start seeing some headway (higher listings on Google) Google changes the algorithms and I fall way back. I have spent a ton of money and nothing to show for it. I think seos are a racket to take money and not perform. Any suggestions?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.