I will build your website for Free! - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By RealClean

post #1 of Old 01-19-2015, 11:17 AM Thread Starter

I will build your website for Free!

Hello, my name is Steve Combs and I live in San Angelo tx. I recently retired from the local newspaper after 25 years working in the advertising department. I have decided to build simple affordable websites for small businesses like yours. Since I am just getting started I am offering a terrific deal. There is a company advertising on T.V. that they will build your website for free and then you pay hosting and support. They start out at $114 monthly. I am offering the same deal, I will build your website for free and offer hosting and support for only $199 for the YEAR! If you already have hosting I will build your website for only $99. You will pay nothing up front. I will put your site together and if you like it then we will move forward and if not, no harm no foul. Let me know if you are interested. Feel free to call me anytime at 3253740315. Please leave a message if I do not answer. I will return your call promptly. Look forward to hearing from you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 02-24-2015, 05:53 PM

wix.com offers free websites!
post #3 of Old 03-26-2015, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecleaningexpert View Post
wix.com offers free websites!
The free websites from wix are often limited and low quality.
Bunga likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 03-26-2015, 07:08 PM

You can pay $10,000.00 for a website or get a free website but if no one sees it... what does it really matter? And if your town has all the big services.... good luck even with a professional. The big name companies spend more on SEO in 1 year than you will probably make in profit in 10 years. There is always the exception.... but I don't like throwing my money in the air and hoping to be the exception.

And nowadays who ever builds the site kinda needs to do the SEO. But I bet that's the catch. That person builds the site for free then wants to charge for SEO and maintaining it.
post #5 of Old 03-31-2015, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintcar93 View Post
You can pay $10,000.00 for a website or get a free website but if no one sees it... what does it really matter? And if your town has all the big services.... good luck even with a professional. The big name companies spend more on SEO in 1 year than you will probably make in profit in 10 years. There is always the exception.... but I don't like throwing my money in the air and hoping to be the exception.

And nowadays who ever builds the site kinda needs to do the SEO. But I bet that's the catch. That person builds the site for free then wants to charge for SEO and maintaining it.
couldn't agree more. People these days give SEO way too much credit. I doubt it has any significant boosts for cleaners like us.
post #6 of Old 10-06-2015, 02:02 AM

So as far as I understood this offer is only for companies, not private clients?
I am interested to hear at first about my website and then further discussions can be possible if you are interested.
post #7 of Old 08-12-2016, 03:00 AM

Great news for building free website. Thanks wi.com
post #8 of Old 11-10-2016, 03:31 AM
post #9 of Old 11-11-2016, 12:36 AM

Great offer!

Awesome house cleaning!!!
post #10 of Old 11-15-2016, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scweb17 View Post
Hello, my name is Steve Combs and I live in San Angelo tx. I recently retired from the local newspaper after 25 years working in the advertising department. I have decided to build simple affordable websites for small businesses like yours. Since I am just getting started I am offering a terrific deal. There is a company advertising on T.V. that they will build your website for free and then you pay hosting and support. They start out at $114 monthly. I am offering the same deal, I will build your website for free and offer hosting and support for only $199 for the YEAR! If you already have hosting I will build your website for only $99. You will pay nothing up front. I will put your site together and if you like it then we will move forward and if not, no harm no foul. Let me know if you are interested. Feel free to call me anytime at 3253740315. Please leave a message if I do not answer. I will return your call promptly. Look forward to hearing from you.

You are doing exactly the right thing to succeed in your journey. I wish you the best my friend.
post #11 of Old 12-19-2016, 01:30 PM

Ummm - I am sure there is a catch. My wife owns a small business marketing company and they see this type of offer all the time. Unfortunately, people buy into it because it sounds great. A cheap website - and it is great if you only intend to put it on your business card or your van to solidify that your business is "well established".

If you don't want to get new business through a website, then this is a good deal. If you want a website to provide you with an avenue to new business, this is not the right deal for you. Find a professional marketing company that offers web design, optimization and most importantly business consulting. It's not enough to give you a good website, your marketing partner should be just that - a partner who works to help your business grow (not just online).

If you are looking for the real deal - my wife is always happy to help small business owners. Her business is Sprout Digital Ltd in Dayton, Ohio but she works with people all over the globe. sprout-digital dot com.
post #12 of Old 01-05-2017, 09:10 PM

If You want it done right do it yourself.
post #13 of Old 03-15-2017, 07:07 AM

Here's something else to consider.How much time do you have to build a website,even a basic one?It can take a few days to figure out the simple basics of what goes where,and furthermore how to get it there.If you can get a basic site set up for a decent price I say go for it. BUT you do need to understand some keywords (seo) and where they need to go and how to maintain what you just had built.Getting a small page
built on a reliable hosting platform isn't a bad idea,but again it's going to need
some attention on a regular basis.Kinda like mowing the lawn.
Part of the simple site build needs to include the site builder showing you how to maintain it.Take ALOT of notes!
post #14 of Old 11-07-2017, 06:20 AM

post #15 of Old 01-08-2018, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PD_Lape View Post
couldn't agree more. People these days give SEO way too much credit. I doubt it has any significant boosts for cleaners like us.
Well, it has to be done right. And it can be done very well for any cleaning company! We have a Miami hood cleaning company that we were able to get to the top of Google Search in 90 days. Now we get 8-15 calls every day for quotes.

So, SEO can make a difference. You have to have great content and pages that drive potential clients to actually CALL YOU. That, is true MARKETING over SEO, but you need to do that too. I've seen countless cleaning company websites where it is actually hard to find the companies phone number or the only way they can make contact is through a webform (that may or may not work!).

Try our SEO out. Go to Google and search for anything related to hood cleaning in Miami. Watch how well miamihoodcleaningpros.com ranks for the important search phrases:
Miami Hood Cleaning
Miami Restaurant Exhaust Hood Cleaning
Miami Restaurant Kitchen Hood Cleaning

Miamihoodcleaningpros.com is solid for SEO and if you look at our page, either on a computer or a mobile phone, it's very easy to find our phone number and call.
post #16 of Old 01-10-2019, 10:40 AM

great tips.

Tags
web design , web marketing , web page , website , websites

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode