Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
28K views 81 replies 67 participants last post by  Marites 
#1 ·
Hi Cleaners!

What have you guys done to improve the SEO of your cleaning website?

We have been:

- Back linking
- Starting to use social media(twitter, facebook)
- media releases

What other techniques have you guys used?

Cheers
Cleantastic

#4 · (Edited)
#5 ·
The definition of optimization, according to Merriam-Webster, is "an act, process, or methodology of making something (as a design, system, or decision) as fully perfect, functional, or effective as possible." At Expert in SEO, our definition of optimization is identical to Merriam-Webster's with the exception of one word: "an act, process, or methodology of making something (as a design, system, or decision) as fully perfect, functional, and effective as possible." So, the term 'On Page Optimization' simply refers to using On Page Optimization techniques (for better search engine ranking) to make the page itself as perfect , functional (as in link structure, anchors and navigation) and effectiveas possible.

#7 ·
Hey there,

You got them all,What missing was others said,and What I can say,is do keyword research,you can use google adwords to do keyword research then use that keywords for your websites.Also,it may be better if you link your website so,that we can see what other things needed.We havent started blogging but were in top 10 now in the google search,yahoo and bing.With just Keyword that we used..

vancouver janitorial services
overtime building maintenance

#19 ·
backlinks

I am good at doing my blog roofcleanerblog.wordpress.com on a consistent basis,
facebook - facebook.com/yourroofcleaner kept updated, but always tryign to get more "likes"
Do twitter - roofcleaner2
Have website being worked on, do have a landing page up yourroofcleaner

Post on fourms that relate to our business. I do not know about this backink thing though.

#21 · (Edited)
Well! There are so many ways of promoting your business online such as advertise your business with Google add words or Yahoo search marketing and SEO. Organic SEO is one of most reliable source of promoting your website business online. In SEO there are two types of SEO back hat SEO and White hat SEO. If you will go with black hat SEO, it will penalize by Google and others search Engine. So just make a good website which should be users friendly not Google friendly with unique and useful contents.

#39 ·
They are a good way to spread out relevant content and could lead some traffic to your site. But because of the recent algorithm changes made by Google, directory submissions became strict on accepting new content especially those with links. Finding one that would accept what you submit is rather tedious these days. I don't suggest leaving an article without a link as there is no point in doing so. It's the same thing with guest blog posting. Both strategies were good pre-panda and penguin but are considered almost ineffective these days.

-Paul

#26 ·
The latest

I was just talking to the author of several books on SEO last week.

He emphasized again, the importance of good links from good, relevant sites. And the creation of good, useful content on your site. Blogs are a good idea.

And there is increasing importance being paid to social media. Get yourself on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.