People Don't Read Your Content Eh? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 11-15-2016, 12:11 PM Thread Starter

People Don't Read Your Content Eh?

Tell me if you think I have too much content on my website:

http://www.windowcleanersvictoria.com/

I do think it's a bit excessive, however I got a phone call the other day from someone that learned all about me, and they said they loved that I had so much information about my company on my website.

My friend that built this website swore that it's a good thing, as not only does google learn more about you, but your customers that want to spend the time can learn about you before they call.

So, what do you guys think? Should I shorten it a little bit? Or take the good feedback and keep it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 11-15-2016, 01:59 PM

Nice website with great looking photos

The 1 thing I noticed on the linked to page that I didn't see any Customer Testimonials or Customer Comments regarding your work. Do you have any before and after photos of jobs you have done? Consider using some of these types of photos.
Brad BD Janitorial
post #3 of Old 11-18-2016, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Touch Of Glass View Post

I do think it's a bit excessive, however I got a phone call the other day from someone that learned all about me, and they said they loved that I had so much information about my company on my website.

My friend that built this website swore that it's a good thing, as not only does google learn more about you, but your customers that want to spend the time can learn about you before they call.

So, what do you guys think? Should I shorten it a little bit? Or take the good feedback and keep it?
That's good content, as long as its over 1,000 words and written for human and not bot consumption it's ok.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-18-2016, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdjanitorial View Post
The 1 thing I noticed on the linked to page that I didn't see any Customer Testimonials or Customer Comments regarding your work. Do you have any before and after photos of jobs you have done? Consider using some of these types of photos.
Brad BD Janitorial
I totally agree. A picture is worth a thousand words and before and after photos go a long way in showing your business off.
post #5 of Old 12-05-2016, 12:47 PM

Wow. That is a lot of content. I might organize it a bit differently, but I think it's great that you've put that much effort into it.
post #6 of Old 12-13-2016, 09:24 PM

Cleaning Business Website

I think I can help with your website. Content is great, but quality is more important than quantity. Visit my site, "I Help Maids Marketing for Maids," to see how I can help make your cleaning business website more effective.
post #7 of Old 12-14-2016, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Touch Of Glass View Post

A Touch of Glass -

I like your site! Very well put together.
post #8 of Old 12-19-2016, 03:30 PM

The content on your site looks fine to me.
post #9 of Old 03-16-2017, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippywash10 View Post
The content on your site looks fine to me.
I agree! Great use of internal links to help your visitors find the information that is important to them.

Kitchen Counter Care Products - Lustro Italiano
Products for the Stone Industry - Tenax USA

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode