Please Critique Our New Website - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 06-01-2014, 10:56 PM Thread Starter

Please Critique Our New Website

Hello again!

We have spent some time re-vamping our website and would greatly appreciate some feedback. Whether its regarding general user interface, design, content, or anything thats glaringly obviously missing! Any constructive feedback would be fantastic.

The link is in my signature, as I believe I don't have sufficient permissions to post the url at this time.

Looking forward to your suggestions

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 06-09-2014, 09:52 PM

I like the look of your site. Well organized. I like your blue Request a Quote button, but it was far down at the bottom of some of your pages. Might want to try to move that up (or duplicate it) by your phone number so that it's above the fold and immediately viewable when the user looks at your site. All in all, looks really good to me.
post #3 of Old 07-22-2014, 01:46 PM

The repeating bubble background is a little distracting. Most sites are going for the flat look these days.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 07-22-2014, 07:38 PM

Nice website! I think the Facebook ad for 10% off is a great idea!!

Last edited by QC Cleaning; 07-23-2014 at 12:04 PM.
post #5 of Old 07-23-2014, 12:03 AM Thread Starter

Hi All,

Thank you very much for the replies. Sorry I havn't responded in a little while - have been quite busy with some new clients.

Quote:
I like your blue Request a Quote button, but it was far down at the bottom of some of your pages. Might want to try to move that up (or duplicate it) by your phone number so that it's above the fold and immediately viewable when the user looks at your site
Agreed - We still need to fix this up somewhat, however have added a quick quote section on the left hand side of the page which should do the trick.

Quote:
The repeating bubble background is a little distracting. Most sites are going for the flat look these days.
Would you care to elaborate? I'm not quite sure I can see the repeating bubbles you mention.

Thanks!
Brad
post #6 of Old 07-23-2014, 12:04 PM

Hey Squeaky I think the bubbles website belongs to SquareInch.
post #7 of Old 07-24-2014, 02:01 AM

I like it. It's clean, modern, it is easy to navigate. One thing I'd suggest is having the phone number (and email; some of us love email) in the same place on every page. The smartest internet sales guy I know says ALWAYS have your contact details on every page. It makes a big difference.
post #8 of Old 07-29-2014, 09:47 AM

Hey,

I like the website ... it is simple to navigate which is very important. I really like the tips page and hope to incorporate something similar into my website in the not to distant future .. keep up the good work!
post #9 of Old 07-31-2014, 11:19 AM

I like the little ad that pops up and says 10% off if you like our facebook page. Smart smart
post #10 of Old 09-13-2014, 03:24 AM

Thank you for*good*communication.
post #11 of Old 09-16-2014, 09:27 AM

The website does not look right in Google Chrome. The middle and left columns above "Our Cleaning Services" are too far to the left and overlap some other elements. Other than that, it looks good. Very clean and professional.
post #12 of Old 10-07-2014, 01:17 PM

i like your website
very beautiful

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode