Scheduling Software - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 02-15-2013, 06:00 PM Thread Starter

Scheduling Software

Hi All,

I'm looking for some advice if anyone can help I would very much appreciate it. I have a commercial cleaning business and will also expand my services by doing carpet and floor cleaning. I'm looking for a employee scheduling software that integrates with QuickBooks. Any suggestions of scheduling software that you like? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 02-22-2013, 04:32 PM

Scheduling Manager by Thoughtful Systems

Have you looked into Scheduling Manager by Thoughtful Systems? Scheduling Manager does employee scheduling, customer info, accounting, mapping, payroll and comes with a powerful e-mail module for marketing. We have software specifically designed for the commercial cleaning industry. Call 800-759-2532 for more information.
post #3 of Old 03-31-2013, 04:21 PM

i use ur-quote.com

Hey, i currently use ur-quote crm. I'm a smaller cleaning company so its perfect for me. I downloaded a trial from their site. The official name of the company is ur-quote.com.

IT IS SUPER EASY TO USE!!

I get mine fully customized for my company for around $40/month. It has a pretty nice estimate module, it can create invoices, and estimates for customers (keeping the invoices/estimates in order), and it keeps all of your customers data stored. They also include an accounting module and they can customize the accounting reports you request for free. I suggest if your a small to mid sized company, i would consider subscribing with them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 04-01-2013, 09:51 AM

My husband custom built an add-on for Microsoft Outlook that links with quick books. That way we can use it anywhere and do not have to pay monthly and it does exactly what we want. If you have any programing you can look into access. As for me I have no idea what he did.
post #5 of Old 05-19-2013, 10:40 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to murray42
Scheduling Manager software

Scheduling Manager software has a link to QuickBooks. It enables data to be passed from Scheduling Manager to QuickBooks and vice versa. Works smoothly.

See: http://www.thoughtfulsystems.com/qui...-interface.asp
post #6 of Old 11-10-2013, 11:44 PM

There are dozens of free scheduling software templates available for Microsoft Excel as well as many inexpensive ones. Just Google "Excel Scheduling Software". It would also be very easy to customize or create your own.

Computer support London

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode