SEO - Can another company do it for you? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 09-23-2019, 02:23 PM Thread Starter

SEO - Can another company do it for you?

Hi

In 2007 i got a brand new website. At that time the adwords was very new and very cheap. I used to only spend 10 euro per day and get tones of work. Then i was contacted by an SEO company. They told me about all this magic stuff they do, etc. I decided to give them a chance. All they did was to use automated link posting programs. I ended up being banned by google and i had to start from 0.

I manage to clear the penalty and to disavow all bad links. Around 2010 i was contacted by huge UK based corporation that was market leader in SEO. They offered me some very good deals and guarantees. Same story repeated. This time instead of links they have posted copy & paste articles all over the planet. For a while i got great results then in one day my website was off the net. This time i had to rebuild the website and change the domain.

In 2013 i hired the best SEO company from Romania. They had thousands of amazing results and i was to busy to take care of the marketing. So i hired them. 2 years later 0 results. I was told to wait, SEO takes time, etc. 1000 euro per month was way too much so i decided to stop.

Since 2016 i am doing my own SEO. Links, articles, ads, etc. I achieved amazing results. It costs me way less and i get tones of work. I had to spend a lot of time at the start but now i only work 3 hours per week

So my question is, can a company that does not know you or your business, achieve good results on SEO? Also, to make financial sense. I am sure if you pay 10k per month you will find someone to sort you out

Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 09-28-2019, 08:27 AM

Honestly yes they can but I would never hire an overseas company to learn your business because then I would say they are not going to be able to learn your business.

I would try to find a seo company that FOCUSES on local SEO & can show you real results from other businesses that are the same type. I would also talk to their clients..

I went through a few different companies until I found a good one. They weren't cheap but after 6 months we are starting to get amazing results which is much needed from the money we are currently bleeding through PPC. Not trying to advertise them, I don't think they even want that many more clients haha but their company is LeadsForward.

Hope you find a good one!
Cheers,
Luis
post #3 of Old 10-03-2019, 02:10 PM

Another great question regarding SEO. My experience with hiring an SEO person has been I have hired 4 different people only 2 got results, I found them on Guru.com but there are other sites that offer the same type of services.
there are 2 types of SEO the National or Statewide and then there is the Local SEO--your service area(s)--in my opinion.
I tried adwords- good deal for Google okay deal for me, currently just using organic search methods which is working pretty good as I have been getting pickier about the jobs I bid on and have raised my bidding prices and looking to expand my service area.
Good luck,
P.S> I like working with a SEO person vs A SEO company as I can learn more about SEO and can tailor which services I want and get some one on one training to handle the SEO in the future or at least some of it. Brad BD Janitorial
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 10-03-2019, 08:32 PM

You Need A Cleaning Company SEO Expert

There are a lot of people out there who claim to be able to do SEO for anyone, anywhere and get lots of results. It's simply not true as the other commenters above have said. Personally, I started a cleaning company back in 2012 and received all of my traffic organically. It so happened at the time that I also was running someone else's SEO company so I had the knowledge. Long story short, it's not super easy to get yourself on Page 1 of Google for "house cleaning" or "maid service" in a major metropolitan area. Also, there are other keywords/phrases that are very often overlooked by "SEO's" who are not in the industry. For example, people are often looking for "construction cleanup", "move out cleaning", "window cleaning", "vacation rental cleaning" etc... but people who don't understand the industry won't help optimize OTHER pages on your website for those keyword/phrases. These other keywords and phrases help you spread yourself out across various keywords to hopefully keep your phone ringing for different types of jobs all of the time. If you need help or have questions, feel free to send a reply. I'm an expert at this.

Tags
seo , seo carpet cleaning , seo services , seo sofa cleaning , website seo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode