There are two main factors which will make your visitor leave:
1. Your page is irrelevant, i.e. person was not able to locate needed information.
2. Your page is too relevant - it was enough for the person to see the page and get all needed data.
First, try to determine what case is yours and if you are in the first group think about improvement:
- the content your provide
- easy to find contact details and services list
- small order form etc.
There are numerous factors influencing on person decision.
I have took a look at your website and here is what i didn't like:
- Red text - red color is the selling color, but red text information is not readable and interfere with the style of your website. Try to use the same color for all parts of your text body and the same color for all titles, subtitles you have. On each page you need to have the same formatting and style (!) it is a rule.
- The website loads slowly. Thank about choosing light CMS theme which will load fast. For example there numerous wordpress plugins available to make it faster (for images, themes etc.)
- Contact us form available only from home page and it is complex to find. You need to have link to it easy accessible from ANY page of your website.
- Think about structure of all pages you have. They need look beautiful and accurate.
- Social buttons appear and disappear depending on the webpage. It is better to place them at the footer of your website.
To form a better view of what you need, try to search for the webpages of huge businesses and checkout what they are doing, using etc.
Also it is great to have weekly updated blog - cause now content is the king. And you can drive a lot of traffic to your website by offering cool content to your visitors.