Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

What Do You Think About My Website

10K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  Vazinbon 
#1 ·
Please take a look at my cleaning business website and let me know what you think about it:

Chicago Cleaning Services

Thanks.

#6 ·
Great looking site but...

Please take a look at my cleaning business website and let me know what you think about it:

Chicago Cleaning Services
I think your site looks good but few things:
1) the phone number at the top has bad code in it and on some platforms it will not function as a click to call button
2) When on a mobile phone, the phone number disappears from the top and you have to scroll all the way to the bottom where your phone number is not a click-to-call button.
3) In all cleaning businesses, the best thing you can do is get someone to CALL YOU. You actually make it difficult to do that.

Here is a site where they did the marketing part great. It's not as 'pretty' as your site, but the owner told me he gets over 100 phone calls a month off this site. It's a Miami Hood Cleaning company. Check it out. I'd rather have over 100 phone calls than 'pretty'. Notice how easy he made it for the reader to find and call his phone number. That's marketing brilliance!

#7 ·
Ana, be sure you work on your Google Map. Go to Google Maps, enter your business name and town, and see if your listing shows up. If it does not, click on Add A Missing Place and go through the steps to create your listing. If it does show up but says Claim this business, click on that and go through the steps. Then once you've done that, you can start building links to both your Map and to your website on forums like this one. These are called backlinks and they will make your Map and your website stronger in search. For instance, Bunga made a link to the Miami Hood Cleaning Company in his post on this page.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.