Would love opinions automated checkout as well as website. - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 03-02-2015, 08:29 PM Thread Starter

Would love opinions automated checkout as well as website.

Building a website and am trying to automate as much of this process as possible. Id love to get some feedback on the scheduling aspect of it in particular and the website as well.

The way the scheduling works, the only way i can think of breaking it down is to offer prices in ranges of 500 sf. So a 2500-3000 sf home is a flat rate of $120, 3500-4000 is a flat rate of $160 and so on. I then have listed optional services like changing sheets or cleaning the fireplace.

Id appreciate any feed back on the website especially regarding the scheduling. Do you think a customer would use the online appointment option? Difficult to understand? What do you think of the way the options and prices are shown? I'm thinking it make be too much trouble for the average customer to use but ill leave the option open for them to call us and schedule the old fashioned way.

You can get website from my profile. Click on the "schedule your appointment now" icon. Criticism or suggestions will be appreciated and will help me improve upon it.

If anyone likes the service, ill post my experience with it.
Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 03-02-2015, 10:31 PM

Normally, one logo is just like another logo, but I happen to LOVE yours! Very clever!!

That comes from a guy who would never pay 1 penny for a logo.
post #3 of Old 03-03-2015, 10:07 PM

I think the best way to do it would be a dropdown menu for the s.f. range, what type of cleaning schedule they would like to have and have a separate box for the total price on the side or bottom of all the selections. A checkbox for the menus would also work but would make the selection page long that they might have to scroll down if you have a lot of options w/c I think should be avoided. Make it so a client can go through the options is one maybe two minutes tops.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 05-10-2016, 11:10 AM

website looks good. Love the online scheduling tool. I just replied to another post telling them about timetrade....but your is slick as well. nice job on the site!
post #5 of Old 05-10-2016, 05:11 PM

But while some say the site 'looks' great, google thinks it sucks.... bad. But honestly, I don't think it would take a rocket scientist to get to #2 in St Louis. The #1 spot is really solid and with 1 minute of work they could be almost unbeatable.
post #6 of Old 05-12-2016, 11:42 AM

Yes, the website could use some work as far as SEO, but that wasn't the point of the post. I love the scheduling idea. I think one problem might be that some people might not know their true square feet and there could be some confusion when you arrive on the price if it differed from what they put on the form. I prefer speaking to the clients, even if it's just by email to confirm.
post #7 of Old 05-12-2016, 03:33 PM

How was it not part of the question?

Am I missing something...... Would love opinions automated checkout as well as website

AS WELL AS WEBSITE

3 people in the last 2 days have commented to us about other cleaners not doing a walk through. The other cleaners gave a price and within 6 months didn't keep up their end of the bargain and wanted more money because online pricing is impossible unless you give a high price (which I am not against).

Even people we get from Thumbtack do not get any type of price upfront. They are told we need to do a walkthrough. By the way, the 3 people I talked about earlier contacted us to begin with but at that time thought the other cleaners were better because they could give a price without seeing the house first. They found out the truth. But the good thing is.... another $750 for us in first time cleans next week!

I will agree, on paper it looks great. But then again, on paper the 1976 Ford Pinto looked like a good idea too
post #8 of Old 05-26-2016, 03:58 AM

Thanks for the sharing.
post #9 of Old 07-06-2016, 12:25 AM

Tags
automated , pricing , scheduling , suggestions , website

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode