your advice for software review article - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 05-04-2007, 07:02 AM Thread Starter

Question your advice for software review article

Hi,
I`m working as independent IT consultant, mostly for the window cleaning industry. At present I`m writing articles about software for window cleaners. Could you please share your opinions (+/-) about software you use? (interface, easy to use, what`s boring you, what`s really well done etc.)
I`m especially interested in opinions about George because I just finished the review of AvailSuite and wanted to write something about George, but I will really appreciate any contribution.
Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 05-10-2007, 11:40 AM

I have downloaded both programs. I think the main problems with most software out there is price, routing and scheduling. George is right on the money for price. Most of the routing software is not user friendly. I used to use software called. Grounds keeper pro. It is for lawn services but they have their act together as their routeing ans scheduling is right on and easy to use. I have contacted the company and informed their software would fit nicely in the cleaning industry, they have informed me they are working on removing the lawn care items and making the software more of a generic service oriented program. Once they do that I will be buying the software. Right now I'm on quick books and use the old method of paper scheduling in a book.
Most people in the industry do not have time to learn all the features many of these software companies put into their programs. I find many of them overkill. If they can come up with simple features (like george) and lower their prices I think they will be better off and move more product.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode