My roof is wornódo I need to have the whole thing replaced? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-06-2020, 01:50 AM Thread Starter

My roof is wornódo I need to have the whole thing replaced?

If your roof looks old and worn, best choice is to hire a professional pressure washer.

If you tried to do it yourself, you put yourself in a very dangerous position. Sometimes better paying the price than been sorry.

I'm not an expert and I would like to offer these services for my business. Contact me if you can give me some information regarding this matter.

Cheers

Toowoomba Roofing has been a leader in the roofing industry for the last years providing only the highest quality services for our customers. Our belief is to create partnerships with our customers and help in maintaining their roofs as assets. Working with building owners and managers through various services that help our customers manage their expenses while getting the maximum benefit from their building.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 11-06-2020, 07:50 AM

yeah, it should be replaced
post #3 of Old 11-06-2020, 07:55 AM

You can replace the roof if it is really worn and I think that you should be really careful when replacing it. Someone puts metal or other roofs, but I have chosen tiles. Roof made of tiles looked as the best option in my opinion and I think that I have chosen a good one. I am not someone that knows much about this, but I have walked around and talked to the guys who did the roof on my house and I learned a few things. I might have annoyed them a bit, but they still did a great job.​ Most important thing is that my roof is great with no problems.

Housewife with experience

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode