Roof Cleaning Blogs - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-28-2013, 10:43 AM Thread Starter

Roof Cleaning Blogs

Many of these roof cleaning forums have the Blog Feature installed, or enabled. I suggest roof cleaners looking for business use them!
You can usually put a whole lot more information and pics in them, and they just look better, IMHO, then a forum post, in your local search results. Here is one from our forum
http://roofcleaninginstitute.org/ind...n-33981-34224/
Chuck Bergman is a veteran, No Nonsense, Florida Roof Cleaner, like myself. He has been cleaning roofs and Pressure Washing year around in Florida, about 75 miles south of me, nearly 20 years.
Chuck has about 20 small cities in SW Florida he must be in the Google searches for.
So, he makes these roof cleaning blogs, aimed at every place and zip code he services!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-28-2013, 11:09 AM

Thank You Chris!
I like the way you described me!
"Chuck Bergman is a veteran, No Nonsense, Florida Roof Cleaner"
After doing this here in Florida since 1989, certainly, I have learned not to try to get to fancy smancy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg asset.php.jpeg (8.3 KB, 68 views)

http://www.bergmanpressurewashing.com/
Chuck Bergman Pressure Cleaning and Non-Pressure Roof Cleaning. Charlotte County, Florida Licensed / Insured Since 1989 33981
Father and Son business [no employees-no trainees for your job!] since 1994.
Call 941-698-1959 or EMail us at: [email protected]
post #3 of Old 05-15-2013, 10:30 AM

Hey guys..

Just stopping in to say hi.
good stuff

RAIN! will ya?

Peerless Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida
(813)230-5915
Professional Shingle and Tile Tampa Roof Cleaning Blog
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 05-15-2013, 11:05 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
Hey guys..

Just stopping in to say hi.
good stuff

RAIN! will ya?
Hi Tom!
Yeah, we need some rain, that's for sure!
Calls have slowed down a little (thank God), so we can catch up.
We have 2 shingle roofs to do today, one up in Tampa Palms, and one out by Westchase.
Nothing special, another day in "Paradise", LOL

Free UFC this Saturday, Vitor "My Testosterone is Legal" Belfort is fighting Rockway.

Your thought please ?
post #5 of Old 05-15-2013, 06:37 PM

He must be a made man if he can blatantley abuse TrT aka cruise and blast when abused.

Either way I just love to watch them beat the shiot out of each other but look at the spider. He is not muscle bound by any means and he is the kingfish. In mma its about endurance, how well you fight when your winded off of your back, not how strong your are.

he's not overly musclebound really, still making weight. maybe he was 185 at 10% before now he's 185 at 8%. still a freaking beast...

haven't really been keeping up with ufc, didn't know till you said something. only good fight coming up is on july 7, rest I fall asleep waste 60 bux lol

Peerless Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida
(813)230-5915
Professional Shingle and Tile Tampa Roof Cleaning Blog
post #6 of Old 05-15-2013, 07:18 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
He must be a made man if he can blatantley abuse TrT aka cruise and blast when abused.

Either way I just love to watch them beat the shiot out of each other but look at the spider. He is not muscle bound by any means and he is the kingfish. In mma its about endurance, how well you fight when your winded off of your back, not how strong your are.

he's not overly musclebound really, still making weight. maybe he was 185 at 10% before now he's 185 at 8%. still a freaking beast...

haven't really been keeping up with ufc, didn't know till you said something. only good fight coming up is on july 7, rest I fall asleep waste 60 bux lol
Vitor Belfort can be an animal bro. Do you remember when he flat laid out Vanderlei Silva bro ?
post #7 of Old 10-25-2013, 01:47 AM

Great blog
post #8 of Old 10-29-2013, 07:33 AM

thanks for sharing. would be great if you share industrial blogs
post #9 of Old 12-26-2013, 01:22 PM

Reasons for cleaning may include aesthetics, property values, energy efficiency, and increased longevity of the roof. Generally, roof cleaning methods involve either pressure cleaning or cleaning with chemical solutions.
post #10 of Old 06-11-2014, 06:22 AM

Thanks Alot for sharing it with us.
post #11 of Old 07-17-2014, 07:16 PM

Good info Chris. And hello from the Pacific Northwest to all of the Floridian roof cleaners!

Rapid HotClean

Call or Text 503-709-3594
Best Roof Cleaning Portland OR
Pressure Washing Portland OR
post #12 of Old 08-30-2014, 02:05 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid HotClean View Post
Good info Chris. And hello from the Pacific Northwest to all of the Floridian roof cleaners!
Thanks Ted, I lived in Seattle from 1976 till 1989, been down to Portland, and Beaverton several times, and almost bought a place in Astoria.
Our friends still live in Lincoln City!

Roof Cleaning Blogs can be very very effective, as you can see here http://roofcleaninginstitute.org/index.php?/blogs/

The Forum Software shows how many Hits these Blogs have had, so you can see for yourself. My Company has had over 22,000 Hits
I am quite sure some of these 22,000 hits have turned into customers, but no telling how many ?
post #13 of Old 09-09-2014, 03:19 PM
post #14 of Old 04-18-2015, 11:52 AM

Roof moss cleaning can be a very dangerous project for an inexperienced homeowner and it should be done by an experienced roof cleaning company, who not only have the knowledge to do such work but also have access to all the respective equipment needed for such a project.
post #15 of Old 05-28-2015, 05:38 AM

Professional roof cleaning services usually use pressure washers for cleaning roof vents and shingled roofs. In other cases, water hose and a nylon brush could do the trick for specific areas. #Cleaning solutions vary from chlorine bleach and sodium hydroxide to pure lemon juice and salt solutions (for copper roofs). There are also organic roof cleaning solutions or services, but these can increase costs.

#Commercial cleaning services #Residential cleaning services

JeanAnne's Cleaning Services
Franklin, Massachusetts (USA)
Phone No.- 508-446-3144
post #16 of Old 10-01-2015, 05:50 AM

Nice blog and information you have shared to roof vents and shingled roofs.
post #17 of Old 11-10-2015, 05:21 AM

Such a good blog you have shared for roof cleaning. I got lots of information from your post; really they are very effective and influential. In order to clean the black stains off the roof you will need to apply right cleaning solutions. There are many DIY solutions that people swear by. Some of these include bleach, hot water, soap, and other chemicals. Before applying any type of chemical or cleaning solution to the roof check with a professional, your shingle warranty, and test it on some spare shingles that you may have or you can buy.
post #18 of Old 01-14-2016, 04:00 AM

post #19 of Old 03-24-2016, 02:53 AM

Wow! That's a great blog. Actually, we could all share such blogs here. It's so much of information for everyone.
post #20 of Old 03-26-2016, 02:41 PM

Guys! Check out this blog on cleaning commercial roof http://www.empireroofingcorporation....mmercial-roof/ I never knew that titanium dioxide present in the cleaning products effects in refracting light on roof.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode