Thanks All Seasons Exteriors - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 07-31-2006, 12:44 PM Thread Starter

Thanks All Seasons Exteriors

Well Guy"s And Gal"s it"s Official I am Now A Certified All Seasons Exteriors "groundman"... Well maybe not Certified, Lets say Qualified...no noo. we'll go with experienced! Yea that's it Experienced!!!
On thursday the 27th,I had the oppertunity and pleasure to meet Don "the Guru" Phelps and act as his groundman for the day. I know we have had fun with the "Guru" thing. Yet according to Websters: A Guru is " One's Personal spiritual advisor or teacher". I can't Speak for the spiritual Part , but I have to tell you ,Don IS a Teacher, and a good one. He is knowledgeable,patient, and articulate ( you know,what I'm sayin, he answers dumb question real good ).
If you have the oppertunity to spend some time with Don it would behoove you to do so! You will enjoy yourself, and learn from the experience.
The reason for this post is to publicly thank Don Phelps for his time, his sharing of knowladge , and the courtesy he bestowed me during my visit. THANKS DON!

P.S. Don said I was a good groundman 1. Because I showed up. 2. decause I was on time???? Oh Well .

Dan McCown
McCown Pressure Cleaning
Avon Park, Fl.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 07-31-2006, 03:28 PM

Send a message via MSN to russ s Send a message via Yahoo to russ s
don is always helpful to all of us and don we really do appreciate you
post #3 of Old 07-31-2006, 05:02 PM

Thanks guys!

Dan,

It was my pleasure having you tag along for the day. Hopefully you picked up some useful info that will make life a little easier for you when cleaning.

I thoroughly enjoyed your visit. And again, Thank you for picking up the lunch tab! That was a very kind gesture.

Don

All Seasons Exteriors, Inc. Professional Roof Cleaning
Orlando, FL (407) 579-4026 or Toll Free (877) 837-9705
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 07-31-2006, 06:45 PM

Don, I missed you when I was in Orlando in June but I plan to try again in October. I plan on checking out the PWNA concrete class unless I can get some Labor-for-Learning before then.

Don't try to hide!
post #5 of Old 07-31-2006, 07:41 PM

No hiding here!

I'm sorry I missed ya in June, Thad. As you might remember, three days after we got back from Europe one of our dogs passed away unexpectedly. We had her for 9 years and it was a tough week. Hopefully things will be much more settled and we can hook up for a day this time.

All Seasons Exteriors, Inc. Professional Roof Cleaning
Orlando, FL (407) 579-4026 or Toll Free (877) 837-9705

Last edited by All Seasons Exteriors; 07-31-2006 at 07:43 PM.
post #6 of Old 07-31-2006, 07:54 PM

Oh, I didn't mean that you hid last time. I remember the circumstances.
But now that you know what you're dealing with the temptation might be lurking....

post #7 of Old 07-31-2006, 07:59 PM

Send a message via MSN to russ s Send a message via Yahoo to russ s
post #8 of Old 04-11-2008, 11:51 PM

RIP Dan McCown

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMoo View Post
Well Guy"s And Gal"s it"s Official I am Now A Certified All Seasons Exteriors "groundman"... Well maybe not Certified, Lets say Qualified...no noo. we'll go with experienced! Yea that's it Experienced!!!
On thursday the 27th,I had the oppertunity and pleasure to meet Don "the Guru" Phelps and act as his groundman for the day. I know we have had fun with the "Guru" thing. Yet according to Websters: A Guru is " One's Personal spiritual advisor or teacher". I can't Speak for the spiritual Part , but I have to tell you ,Don IS a Teacher, and a good one. He is knowledgeable,patient, and articulate ( you know,what I'm sayin, he answers dumb question real good ).
If you have the oppertunity to spend some time with Don it would behoove you to do so! You will enjoy yourself, and learn from the experience.
The reason for this post is to publicly thank Don Phelps for his time, his sharing of knowladge , and the courtesy he bestowed me during my visit. THANKS DON!

P.S. Don said I was a good groundman 1. Because I showed up. 2. decause I was on time???? Oh Well .

Dan McCown
McCown Pressure Cleaning
Avon Park, Fl.
RIP Dan if you can see this forum, and we all hope there is plenty of work up in Heaven Bro

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode