Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

Wow a new forum for me to visit.

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  TailoredMaid 
#1 ·
Ive been surfin the fishing and boat forums exclusively for 5 years now and never thought to look up cleaning forums.

In 1991 I started a roof cleaning company named Allstate Cleaning Systems. Later in 1992 I renamed it Mallard Systems. I have always loved Ducks and have always had a duck in the logo. Even my newest cleaning company I have a duck in the logo. See Image,

I have been very blessed over the years to have successfull businesses.

Some of yall know that Dad and I parted ways in '03. It got to the point that two bulls could no longer occupy the same hill:laughing: But in 2002 we seperated the commercial division from the residentials books and I began operating the commercial as its own company. In 2003 Dad expressed his desire to retire and asked me if it was ok for him to sell Mallard.

In Spring of 2003 I began running Mallard Commercial as TerraClean. Some ask where the name TerraClean came from. Well that is easy. Gone with the Wind is my wifes fav movie. Terra was the family plantation in that movie. Terra also means the land or earth. So TerraClean is kinda a tribute to my wife and a "greener" version of Mallard.

David Baiegent bought Mallard from my dad. So yall know he has lost his liscense and trademark agreement and no longer has the right to use that name. He is doing business under the name All Florida Roof & Exterior Cleaning. My father is involved in a lawsuit with him and his company Hampshire Properties Investment Inc.

I have nothing to do with that but that is the skinny on the Mallard situation.

I have continued to carve out a good living in the commercial sector with a great management team running my business for me. I now fish the redfish tour professionally and maintain a fishing website at http://www.fishgazam.com .

I know over the years there has been alot of rumors and such about me and my businesses. Be sure of this all Im doing is lining the ******* dream like the rest of yall.

Ill be coming by now and then to see what is happening on this board. Its a great resource for all yall getting into a great business oportunity.

Thanks!

AC Lockyer

Origional Mallard Truck 1992. Wife was pregnant here with our now 14 yr old daughter.

Pic from a company photoshoot in 1995

See less See more
#4 ·
Mallard Systems of Tampa

Yes welcome Al :thumbsup:
Hey, can I ask you a question I have always wondered ?
Wasn't it your Dad who started Mallard ?
I remember when you guys had Sam working over in Brandon.
Sam told me to "watch out for the old man" :yes:
He said YOU we nice, but said you dad could be a Bull at times.

Sorry to hear about what happened to Mallard.
It must hurt :cry:

I know how much you put into that company.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.