Easy Ways to Make Your Kitchen Better
You just have to follow things mentioned below to keep your kitchen more organized, clean, functional and can create some extra storage space.
1. Take a few minutes to analyze the space you have, all the stuff you have, and think about finding the best place for everything.
2. Find liners for drawers and cabinets at your local hardware store and then it will be much easier to keep clean and the liner can add some fun and funky designs to the inside of your kitchen storage spaces.
3. Add a rug or two to your kitchen floor to bring some pizazz and coziness to the space.
4. Create a lot more storage space in your kitchen by moving all of your pots and pans to a hanging pot rack.
5. Move pantry items such as pasta, beans, flour, nuts, and sugar into clear glass containers for everyday storage.
6. Instead of hanging your dish towels over cabinets, on the fridge handle or on the stove, buy a few towel racks to keep your towels neat, clean, and dry.
7. Mount a small shelf on the wall to store your spices and herbs.