Easy Ways to Make Your Kitchen Better - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-13-2015, 03:49 AM Thread Starter

Post Easy Ways to Make Your Kitchen Better

You just have to follow things mentioned below to keep your kitchen more organized, clean, functional and can create some extra storage space.

1. Take a few minutes to analyze the space you have, all the stuff you have, and think about finding the best place for everything.

2. Find liners for drawers and cabinets at your local hardware store and then it will be much easier to keep clean and the liner can add some fun and funky designs to the inside of your kitchen storage spaces.

3. Add a rug or two to your kitchen floor to bring some pizazz and coziness to the space.

4. Create a lot more storage space in your kitchen by moving all of your pots and pans to a hanging pot rack.

5. Move pantry items such as pasta, beans, flour, nuts, and sugar into clear glass containers for everyday storage.

6. Instead of hanging your dish towels over cabinets, on the fridge handle or on the stove, buy a few towel racks to keep your towels neat, clean, and dry.

7. Mount a small shelf on the wall to store your spices and herbs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-13-2015, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsit View Post
You just have to follow things mentioned below to keep your kitchen more organized, clean, functional and can create some extra storage space.

1. Take a few minutes to analyze the space you have, all the stuff you have, and think about finding the best place for everything.

2. Find liners for drawers and cabinets at your local hardware store and then it will be much easier to keep clean and the liner can add some fun and funky designs to the inside of your kitchen storage spaces.

3. Add a rug or two to your kitchen floor to bring some pizazz and coziness to the space.

4. Create a lot more storage space in your kitchen by moving all of your pots and pans to a hanging pot rack.

5. Move pantry items such as pasta, beans, flour, nuts, and sugar into clear glass containers for everyday storage.

6. Instead of hanging your dish towels over cabinets, on the fridge handle or on the stove, buy a few towel racks to keep your towels neat, clean, and dry.

Thank you harsit

Magic555
post #3 of Old 09-21-2015, 02:20 AM

Once or twice in a year it is necessary to clean your kitchen.There are some easy tips with which you can make easy clean your kitchen .
Clean sink after washing the dishes.
Oil cutting board after 15 days
keep your counter lop clear
Make sure trash and recycling containers are big enough.

Try these few easy steps and make your kitchen looking fresh and clean.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 09-21-2015, 09:50 PM

Here are some more tips to make your kitchen better:

1.Add or change lighting.
2.Change drawer or shelf liners.
3.Add a rug.
4.Replace the faucet.
5.Update the hardware.
6.Add pull-out shelves and/or drawer organizers.
7.Add more storage space with small wire shelves.
8.Get a great dish rack.
9.Cover ugly countertops.
10.Swap out the switch plates.

I hope my above suggestions help.
post #5 of Old 11-09-2015, 01:09 AM

Thanks for the tips
post #6 of Old 12-22-2015, 05:58 AM

I really thank you for the tip.
post #7 of Old 02-21-2016, 09:42 PM

Kitchen Clean

Yeah I definitely agree with you in that finding a good area and way to organize things in the kitchen is the best way to keep it clean and looking as good as new. Only thing is, I think hanging pots on a pot hangar out in the open itself gives a messy look! Is that just me??
post #8 of Old 03-08-2016, 07:54 AM

Well.. it depends on the space you have. My kitchen is rather small and pots hanging from the sealing would make it look unorganized. But I changed regular shelves into drawers and I can stash much more there!

Last edited by jlongbridge; 04-26-2016 at 06:00 AM.
post #9 of Old 07-05-2016, 05:48 AM

very useful tips, thank you!
post #10 of Old 07-07-2016, 01:27 AM

The kitchen is the heart and center of the home — but it gets dirty fast. How could it be look beautiful if it was a mess? Thanks to Austral Cleaning for helping me in cleaning my kitchen. By the way, your tips are awesome! Actually, I have also here 7 simple ideas to make your kitchen look better, here it is.

1. START WITH THE RIGHT LAYOUT
2. GO FOR HEIGHT
3. KNOW WHEN TO SPLURGE
4. DON'T NEGLECT THE DETAILS
5. LIGHT IT UP
6. BE FLOORED
7. THINK LONG-TERM

I hope it could help you somehow!
post #11 of Old 07-09-2016, 03:56 AM

Quote:

post #12 of Old 07-13-2016, 02:39 AM

Declutter

How much ever modifications one does, if there is no enough space to move around it would add to inconvenience than ease
post #13 of Old 07-15-2016, 08:59 AM

Great tips Harlit! Thanks for sharing!
post #14 of Old 07-15-2016, 09:01 AM

Sorry i meant Harsit!
post #15 of Old 07-15-2016, 09:03 AM

Some people just need to get a bigger kitchen though... IJS
post #16 of Old 07-18-2016, 05:32 AM

For a better kitchen first of all you can make a shield in the kitchen table like a screen seated opposite to the cook so that it prevents making a mess while you cook. Also you can built bins right into the kitchen cabinetry so that you can sweep away waste and compost them as soon as you finish cooking and this technique saves space too.
For returning the things to the proper place, you can keep rows of basket to toss things into it. If you are looking for more ideas, you can refer this article that i found online http://www.sunrise-cleaning.com/blog...-tidy-cooking/
I hope that this will be useful for you.
post #17 of Old 07-27-2016, 03:04 AM

Thanks for sharing the tips
post #18 of Old 09-15-2016, 06:47 AM

Useful tips, Thanks everyone
post #19 of Old 09-23-2016, 07:37 AM

great tips!
post #20 of Old 09-23-2016, 04:06 PM

Quote:

Thank you Harsit, great tips there

Tags
kitchen cleaning , kitchen tips

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode