Interior designer - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By jestin45

post #1 of Old 09-30-2014, 01:31 AM Thread Starter

Interior designer

Hello folks,
I want to remodel my house.What would be the best Interior designer for my house...share some ideas here
momentum likes this.

There is a lot to learn from here..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 10-14-2014, 06:57 AM

Well, it really depends on your home and your location. Do you own a house or a flat?
post #3 of Old 11-07-2014, 02:30 AM

Send a message via AIM to sabaugebenz Send a message via Skype™ to sabaugebenz
In what way you could re-decorate it, Would like to see some pictures of your interior house
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 10-23-2017, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jestin45 View Post
Hello folks,
I want to remodel my house.What would be the best Interior designer for my house...share some ideas here
You can check this one https://www.truworthhomes.com/catego...piration-ideas
post #5 of Old 12-06-2017, 11:12 PM

Hello Jestin,
Sorry for the late reply.
I just joined yesterday in this forum. But I love to talk about such topics. If you are still using this forum let us discuss more the works.
Had you completed the designing works? Can you please share some pics of your works?
post #6 of Old 12-07-2017, 07:38 AM

I agree that it all depends on where you live. If I could afford to do this, I would call a few stores that sell home furnishings and ask them. But be aware that some stores (mostly chain stores-) hire their own decorators and will push them on you. You could also just Google "interior designers in _______ (your city). You should get back a few names.
post #7 of Old 12-12-2017, 10:45 PM

Of course, it completely depends on locality. You should contact professional interior designers for this work as they are knowledgeable for this service. Keep sharing.

Momentum Janitorial Inc.
Premium provider of commercial janitorial services
Southern California
post #8 of Old 03-29-2018, 12:53 AM

It will totally depend on your locality and your ideas
post #9 of Old 03-29-2018, 12:54 AM

Consult an interior designer in your locality
post #10 of Old 09-17-2018, 11:40 AM

There are many ideas on pinterest)
post #11 of Old 09-18-2018, 06:25 PM

I live in Florida. Many people move here from a northern state, and think they have to change their home decor to "beachy" and "seaside." NOT! Please do not do this. In a short time you will regret doing this, because your home will look like almost everyone elses. Ordinary and boring.
I cleaned a gorgeous condo, on the beach, here in Vero Beach Florida. The owners had moved here from Arizona. Their furnishings were high end, and spoke of the Western way of decorating. Kilim and Indian rugs, Kilim on sifas and chairs, Western inspired furniture. It was just gorgeous! They have ceiling to floor windows in every room, looking out on either the ocean or the Bay. It was simply lovely. The owners told me they wanted to get rid of all their "Arizona" style stuff and go to a "beachy feel." I told them they should not do that and I hope they didnt!
You have to go with what you LOVE and nothing else. It does not matter where you live. If you choose furnishings, colors and decorative accents you really love, it will all work out in the end.
post #12 of Old 09-19-2018, 03:49 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by missannienow View Post
You have to go with what you LOVE and nothing else. It does not matter where you live. If you choose furnishings, colors and decorative accents you really love, it will all work out in the end.
Well said
post #13 of Old 09-19-2018, 04:39 PM

It might be a good idea to browse through several current magazines about homes. Country Living, House Beautiful, Real Simple...stuff like that. Get a mental picture of what you like and dont like. But also keep your budget in mind. People without a lot of money cannot recreate what we see in those magazines! You can SORT of recreate it but not always.

You can find lots of pretty and inexpensive rugs online. Ebay or Wayfair or Amazon carries many area rugs. Many are quite affordable. You first have to look at your floors, as in what color they are and in what shape they are. I live in a funky older apartment. The light beige floor tiles are so ugly and the grouting weas done so badly I just want to cover them up! LOL! I use area rugs to do just that. This adds color, softness and hides the bad repairs done here. I live in HOT Florida. I only use "energy efficient" heavy curtains. Yes, it makes it dark in here but it also cuts my utility bill down.
post #14 of Old 09-25-2018, 02:07 AM

so much advice I did not even know
post #15 of Old 12-01-2018, 07:10 AM

Hi,
Totally agree with the point "it depends upon the location". Hire professional interior designer to design your house.
Thanks
post #16 of Old 12-01-2018, 06:39 PM

Go HGTV crazy and pick a person.
Or, if you're on a budget, hire an interior design student at a local university.
You'll get them for cheap and they'll get a project in their portfolio for future work.
post #17 of Old 12-13-2018, 06:53 AM

Hey i also need some tips on my kitchen remodeling

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode