Maintaining a clean kitchen - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 02-17-2017, 04:40 AM Thread Starter

Maintaining a clean kitchen

Hello all,
Cleaning is not a very easy task. While comparing with kitchen, cleaning other rooms are much easier, because we have to clean the kitchen regularly before and after cooking. I find it really difficult to keep on cleaning the kitchen regularly because sometimes the stains in my tables and cooktops will be very hard to clean. I found few tips online which seems to make my work easier ( http://www.sunrise-cleaning.com/blog...-tidy-cooking/ ). It is really a good idea to clean the kitchen right before cooking and cleaning the messes right away. I used to clean after cooking. Within that time the stains get dried out and make cleaning impossible. I hope this will be very useful for many of you here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 12-29-2017, 02:28 AM

Hello Edward,
With regular care, you can keep the kitchen clean always. One should clean their kitchen once in a week whether your own or commercial. Choosing flooring for a kitchen is a very important decision. I think hardwood flooring would be nice options for commercial kitchen as it is easy to maintain. Wash your kitchen sinks regularly. Salt and lime can also be used to clean kitchen or bathroom tiles. Be sure to take care and always start with the less aggressive approach. Nice sharing.

Momentum Janitorial Inc.
Premium provider of commercial janitorial services
Southern California
post #3 of Old 12-29-2017, 05:12 PM

I couldnt disagree more. Hardwood floors are NOT so easy to clean. Tile is a much better choice for kitchens, tile with THIN grout lines. Hardwood floors in kitchens are a huge PIA, from my experience. They cannot be scrubbed, because it would damage the floor. Nothing abrasive can be used on them. Hardwood floors are pretty but a royal pain. IMO, anyway.

Cleaning your kitchen doesnt have to be a big deal, if you wipe up messes as soon as they happen. When I cook, I make sure that after I do, all surfaces will be free of spills, splatters, etc., including the floor. You should routinely look inside your fridge and wipe up anything spilled, leaked, etc. Your sink should be cleaned pretty much daily. If you do not have a dishwasher, like me, do your dishes daily and after you do, clean the sink and surrounding counters. For me, keeping the fridge clean is the biggest hassle. I try to wipe up anything that spills but stuff seems to go on in there that I have no control of. LOL! Because I rent, I have a very small fridge, and it gets crowded in there, making it even harder to keep clean.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 01-02-2018, 06:41 AM

Thanks for publishing this great idea!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode