Needing a few hints and tips
I am a night shopping center cleaner and have stepped up to the plate on stripping and sealing our centers 20k square foot floor. There is only one person that has taught me only a little about stripping but mainly about recoating. So I would just like to ask if what I have is the correct steps or whether they need improving:
1) Get up any hair dust folicles from the floor
2) Lay the stripper on the floor making sure that it is an even coat and pushed to the edges
3) As the stripper is going at it scrape the edges making sure to scrape off all the polish that is already on it.
4) With a push scrubber with water in it and black stripper pads attached cover the whole floor with it without the squeegee lowered and than lower the squeegee and pick up all the stripper.
5) Wait for the all the stripper to dry from the floor
6) Mop the whole area with clean water (With or without neutral?)
7) Lay 2 base coat of what ever base coat you have (What does the base coat do? Is it any different to laying top coats?)
8) Lay 4 top coats
9) Burnish the floor than it should look glossy
If you guys have any links to training videos I would love to see them?
That guy attempting to step up
BTW this is terrazo floors