Back in business - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 03-26-2009, 04:29 PM Thread Starter

Back in business

Hi ya'll,

Jimmy back on here finally. I used to post alot of the contractortalk.com site, but have been trying to get my health back up. I have type 2 diabetes for about 6 years and let it get way out of hand. Now I am much better and sorta put things into a different direction. I still offer the custom painting to all my customers, but I have been in training to clean/strip/ph blalance/stain decks the proper way as well as learned to clean roofs/houses with low pressure.

I got my marketing back in place and already have landed 3 jobs with site being out for about 3 weeks, so it all looks like it will get better from here. I plan on trying to be a help to all, but I am a learner and listener, so that will be put in the mix as well. Hope all has a great season and see you on the board.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 03-26-2009, 08:28 PM

Hello Jimmy, sounds like you are up and running again...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode