Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC (Cassandra) - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 12-01-2008, 08:11 PM Thread Starter

cleaning foreclosures

The best is cleaning foreclosures on the web

Last edited by popina; 12-01-2008 at 08:14 PM. Reason: mispell
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 12-08-2008, 03:03 AM

cleaning forclosed houses HELP!!!!

Hi, my name is Monica Romero,I'm from Phx,Az...
I've been doing this cleaning houses for over 4 yrs. I have recently started cleaning foreclosed houses for a REO company but the pay isnt all that much since I'm a single parent of 4 girls..
I'd like info. on how to start this on my own.
I do have all the experience and supplies ( trailer,workers) which include my dad whos been repairing houses for over 30+ yrs.
I do have pics of my work since I had to e-mail them to the lady who I cleaned for..
BUT what do I do to get my own clients and where do I start ??
need to do something now !!
do i have to be licensed and bonded??
do I just have to promote myself??
But where??
do I need my own website?? how do I do that??
post #3 of Old 12-08-2008, 03:04 AM

Hi, my name is Monica Romero,
I've been doing this cleaning houses for over 4 yrs. I have recently started cleaning foreclosed houses for a REo company but the pay isnt all that much since I'm a single parent of 4 girls..
I'd like info. on how to start this on my own.
I do have all the experience and supplies ( trailer,workers) which include my dad whos been repairing houses for over 30+ yrs.
I do have pics of my work since I had to e-mail them to the lady who I cleaned for..
BUT what do I do to get my own clients and where do I start ??
need to do something now !!
do i have to be licensed and bonded??
do I just have to promote myself??
But where??
do I need my own website?? how do I do that??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 12-10-2008, 09:29 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreclosure-cleaning View Post
Monica, start out by contacting realtors who specialize in foreclosures. Go to sites like New Bid Select ... good starting point. Hit these realtors hard and often with not only your company info (postcards, fliers, letters of intro, etc.), but maybe formulate a newsletter and send it to the regularly via web. Your goal is to win "mind share" when it comes to cleaning foreclosures. You want to be first on their minds when they think of foreclosure cleaning. You have a leg up if your dad does repairs. Many people think it's just cleaning; but, to compete, you need to offer repairs, too. Minor stuff... you'll see a lot of broken windows, kicked in sheetrock, locks busted, cabinets pulled from hinges, etc. Great you have dad, because you will need him. Are your girls old enough to work? Dawn them with some of your uniforms (matching tshirts from Wal-Mart will do fine!) and put them to work. Website: Yes, yes, yes! You need one. Go to places like Yahoo! for quick, free sites. Most realtors are online b/c 8 out of 10 people search for homes are online. If you're not cushy with the web, get cushy with it; it will be your best source for clients. I could go on and on. I've written an ebook on subject b/c my company, Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC, got so many questions daily, like yours. Google it; you'll find it. Yes, get licensed, get proper insurance. Your clients will be professionals, so you want to have your ducks in a row when it comes to license and insurance. Good luck! Let me know how it's going! Go for it!!! Evergreen biz!

Cassandra

thank you soo much yes Ima get on your thing right now and also look at getting a web asap !!! great help
post #5 of Old 12-10-2008, 09:31 PM

Thank You Cassandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
thank you soo much yes Ima get on your thing right now and also look at getting a web asap !!! great help
post #6 of Old 02-08-2009, 12:42 AM

Foreclosure Web Site

Hello, I am looking for publicly traded to invest in that specialize in foreclosure clean-up, but I have concluded that it is mostly a regional business. I am located in the Washington, DC area - but am looking for a startup (or existing) business that I can work with.

I am a technology director full-time, and run a small web design company "on the side" - which enables me to keep prices down for small business owners. I'm sure I am not allowed to promote my business on this site, but if you are interested in working together and are looking for a web presence, please contact me.

Thank you.
Dave Golden
Golden Helpdesk
post #7 of Old 11-06-2010, 02:15 PM

Hello, My wife and I just started a foreclosure trash-out business in the Sarasota area in FL. We are licensed and just got our insurance. We are ready to go. Can anyone give ideas on where to get started as far as getting jobs.

Thanks Jason
post #8 of Old 11-14-2010, 10:01 AM

This link is extremely useful, thank you for sharing!
post #9 of Old 11-14-2010, 10:29 AM

Thumbs up Cleaning Foreclosures and Getting Started

There is a lot of information on the internet about this, one website is:
http://www.dreamstreetinvestments.co...eclosures.aspx

They are very helpful and can provide you with the list of bank contacts you will need, they also have a guide you can download that helps with marketing your business. Good luck
post #10 of Old 11-24-2010, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreclosure-cleaning View Post
Hi all, I'm Cassandra, one half of Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC in the Atlanta area. My husband, Randolph, is the other half. Here to meet new people, network, learn and educate. Thank you for having me!

Cassandra
Hello and welcome to the forum.
post #11 of Old 11-24-2010, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstinvestments View Post
There is a lot of information on the internet about this, one website is:
http://www.dreamstreetinvestments.co...eclosures.aspx

They are very helpful and can provide you with the list of bank contacts you will need, they also have a guide you can download that helps with marketing your business. Good luck
Thank you for the information... It is very helpful.
post #12 of Old 12-28-2010, 04:09 AM

Lightbulb Industry Social Network and Trainng sites

I've come across some great additional sites you can utilize for researching and training in the industry of property preservation.

MortgageFieldRep.com
-Social Networking site for professionals helping banks with recovery of there assets. You can download free guidelines and connect with new clients.

FieldServiceTraining.com -Learn ALL you need to learn about property preservation business. Doing jobs properly, history of business, getting new clients, pricing, learning guildelines, and much more materials to grow your business. Its an online training site if Im not mistaken. Its second to none in my opinion.

Once you visit them Im sure you'll see what we mean. Until next time I wish you all the best. You deserve to be successful! So why not have the right information.

Last edited by asset; 12-28-2010 at 04:11 AM.
post #13 of Old 12-28-2010, 04:36 AM

Heres a place offering free sites and emails to ppl in the construction and real estate industry. They have real good templates ive used myself

http://www.realsitediscount.com

Reggie Carter
Vendor Coordinator
Top Notch Services
Learn about Property Preservation Business?
Your best tool for success can be found here
post #14 of Old 01-13-2011, 06:06 PM

welcome

WWW.MAXDIGITIZING.COM
Perfect Embroidery Digitizing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode