Hello - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-16-2012, 09:13 PM Thread Starter

Hello

Hello everyone, just introducing myself, my name is linda and i am in the process of starting my own cleaning service and i am trying to decide on franchise or do it on my own. Please let me know what you think, the franchise i have looked into is coverall and i am also considering buying the janquest system but not sure yet. Please help!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-19-2012, 12:02 PM

Hey Linda!
post #3 of Old 04-20-2012, 06:02 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to mazharshah Send a message via Skype™ to mazharshah
Well this is good idea so for.. Please let us know that from where you belonged?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 04-24-2012, 12:54 PM

Hi LPLUNA,

Here's the difference between being an independent and purchasing a franchise...

With a franchise, you are given a turn-key business model, along with marketing support, but on the downside you need to do everything "their" way. For some people that is great...they would rather clean and work with clients than re-invent the wheel.

A franchise will cost you money, not only upfront but in fees along the way.

I am a very independent person, and knew I wouldn't be happy with the constraints of a franchise, and I enjoy the creative process, so I opted to be independent. The downside to that is...you really do have to put alot of work into everything from basic procedures to marketing and managing. It is necessary to do a great deal of research. The upside...the business is stamped with your unique brand and style, and you get to keep all your profits

It is a very individual decision...something that you need to make based on your understanding of your strengths and weaknesses, and how you want to spend your time.

On a side note, we have 2 housecleaning franchises in my area. I get the calls from the people who were NOT happy with the franchises...and there are plenty who aren't. It is vitally important to realize that homeowners only want to see the same faces over and over again in their homes..they do NOT want different staff coming in all the time. Whichever way you decide to go...keep this in mind.

Best of luck!
post #5 of Old 08-12-2013, 11:25 AM

Hello,

Congrats on your new adventure. I can offer you a unique perspective regarding your post. Could we connect my phone?

Thank you,
Jessica Hinnen
post #6 of Old 08-12-2013, 11:36 AM

Hello Everyone,

I am adam & also newbie in this community!! Hope here i get a good info about arbor & fence related!!
post #7 of Old 06-23-2015, 01:40 AM

Hy linda.....its sound good.btw welcome to the site.
post #8 of Old 07-09-2015, 12:29 AM

Welcome here linda.
post #9 of Old 09-08-2015, 07:14 AM

Welcome to the cleaning talk.
post #11 of Old 10-19-2015, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPLUNA View Post
Hello everyone, just introducing myself, my name is linda and i am in the process of starting my own cleaning service and i am trying to decide on franchise or do it on my own. Please let me know what you think, the franchise i have looked into is coverall and i am also considering buying the janquest system but not sure yet. Please help!!!
Welcome Linda

Magic555

Enviroclean
post #12 of Old 10-20-2015, 12:41 AM

Hi Linda!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode