Hello......forgot to introduce myself. - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-26-2011, 07:42 AM Thread Starter

Hello......forgot to introduce myself.

Hi Everyone,
I own a small residential/commercial cleaning service in Dayton, Ohio. I began my business in late 2007 as a supplemental income when the economy began to decline. I began as a one-girl show and now I stay home with my kids while others work. The majority of my business is residential as this is my area of "expertise" lol. I am interested in connecting with others in this business, offering my knowledege when I can and hoping others will too. I will not try to steer others in a direction that will lead to the demise of their business....as I have seen on some other forums such as this. I feel that we all create our own success, have different qualities and attributes to offer.....and different motivations for what we do. My goal is to grow in this business and help others find their success if I can. In a nut shell, I am looking to bounce ideas around with folks looking to better and grow themselves in this saturated, competitive business!

Uptown Girl
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-28-2011, 05:27 PM

post #3 of Old 04-29-2011, 08:10 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum. It seems that you're becoming good at this. Wish you luck

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 05-01-2011, 06:51 AM

Just joined this forum so thought I would introduce myself. i am Cristina from U.S.A
post #5 of Old 05-01-2011, 08:45 PM

Can you narrow it down atleast a lil for us Christina? Atleast you didn't say Earth and leave it at that....

Actually, in case you need help bidding or with any prices why don't you put your city in your profile?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode