Hello from Wisconsin - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 03-12-2008, 03:48 PM Thread Starter

Hello from Wisconsin

Hello all!! I am looking for a possible career change into post construction cleaning. I am 32 and currently work as a cna for an agency, but am not getting many hrs. at all. I have 2 children for whom I pay support for at a set rate of $150/wk. It is VERY hard to make ends meet and I find it hard to provide like I want to my children, so I am hopeing that starting a buisness could help with that. I have done some research on pcc and would like to get started right away, but I can't afford the insurance right now. Is there anyway to get the ball rolling without alot of start-up$$? I really need help!!! As a first timer to all of this, I am overwhelmed and was hopeing to find a coach or two on this site. I want to eagerly get started right away,so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 03-13-2008, 12:31 AM

Hello Soapsud, welcome to cleaningtalk.com

Most insurance companies will take a deposit then bill you monthly for the balance so there really is no excuse in regards to affordability. You will find too that without the insurance most developers/builders will not allow you to work for them as they will then have to assume liability for you and your work and they just are not going to do that.
post #3 of Old 03-13-2008, 01:00 AM

Welcome to CleaningTalk.com... there is a lot of good info here if you dig around for it.

Nathan

Have you registered yet? Its quick, easy, and FREE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 03-13-2008, 10:51 AM Thread Starter

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome! I have been digging around and have found alot of info that I have been taking notes on. I have one ?. Where do I look for info on writting and submitting bids? Is there any place a guy could view samples to learn by??

Last edited by soapsud; 03-13-2008 at 11:00 AM.
post #5 of Old 03-13-2008, 11:24 AM

Great to meet you SoapSud. Welcome to Cleaning Talk.
post #6 of Old 03-13-2008, 11:48 AM Thread Starter

Thanks Layla, nice to meet you too!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode