hellooooo - - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-12-2013, 02:03 PM Thread Starter

hellooooo -

Hi,
I'm Edie, this week I'm registraiting my new clenaing buesness, I'm so HAPPY that forum like this exist because i do have lots of questions and i had no idea how to find out all answers till i found this forum!I clean residential for over a year myself ( i have 11 houses) , but buesness is going well, so i decided to registered as LLC, insh and bond it, make a website ( i used wix is still under construction lol) and start to have a cleaners and take care of the papers/office etc myself.So far I would like to get more residential and commercials.As far as commercial i don't have too much experience.
For registration I will be using legal-zoom. Did u guys ever use them??????
In general i think im ready for it. I'm a little bit stress out, but in general I know all will be fine!Good luck for all who is starting just as me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-12-2013, 04:43 PM

Congrats on starting! I just found this forum and hurried to register.
post #3 of Old 08-14-2013, 08:34 AM
J4K

Welcome!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-16-2013, 06:45 AM

hello edie

Quote:
Originally Posted by edie View Post
Hi,
I'm Edie, this week I'm registraiting my new clenaing buesness, I'm so HAPPY that forum like this exist because i do have lots of questions and i had no idea how to find out all answers till i found this forum!I clean residential for over a year myself ( i have 11 houses) , but buesness is going well, so i decided to registered as LLC, insh and bond it, make a website ( i used wix is still under construction lol) and start to have a cleaners and take care of the papers/office etc myself.So far I would like to get more residential and commercials.As far as commercial i don't have too much experience.
For registration I will be using legal-zoom. Did u guys ever use them??????
In general i think im ready for it. I'm a little bit stress out, but in general I know all will be fine!Good luck for all who is starting just as me!

Hello edie nice to meet you. As you have just started your business so congrats from my side on that vary moment. I am kerman Meunier.
post #5 of Old 08-16-2013, 03:19 PM Thread Starter

Thanks guys!!!
Any tips for the beginner ?lol
post #6 of Old 06-23-2015, 01:34 AM

Welcome here.
post #7 of Old 06-23-2015, 02:06 AM

New in the forum. My name is Maria from Hawaii. Just started my cleaning business with my husband. I am browsing online on how to charge cleaning services for both residential and commercial and I came across this forum so I decided to register to exchange ideas to everyone. My husband and I put up this business from scratch. We choose name, get license, permit, insurance and all documents needed. We got small office, transport so forth and so on. Being new in the cleaning business, no experience, we have no idea how to charge residential and commercial cleaning fee. We hope that this forum can help us and share tips and ideas how we successfully run this business. Aloha from Hawaii
post #8 of Old 06-23-2015, 08:23 AM

Welcome, I'm new to the forum as well, but not the cleaning business. Hope to learn lots of new things.

Tucker Stiles
Stiles Cleaning Solutions, LLC
www.StilesCleaning.com
post #9 of Old 06-24-2015, 04:08 AM

Welcome in Cleaning Talk Eddie. We will be having great experience on this forum for sure.
post #10 of Old 07-09-2015, 12:02 AM

Welcome.
post #11 of Old 09-08-2015, 07:23 AM

Welcome to the cleaning talk.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode