Hey New Guy - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 01-10-2008, 03:41 PM Thread Starter

Hey New Guy

Im obviously a new guy to the forum. I am here to learn everything I can and able to about how to clean, scrub, buff, and strip and wax flooring of all kinds. I am also hoping to learn about the machines themselves, Im mechanical but I know very little about the scrubbers and buffers themselves. I have been on at Wal-Mart for about 5 months now and I am having a bit of a problem with another member on the floor crew thinking she is all that, where nothing can be done wrong on her end but if you do something minor shes all over management, although I do nothing wrong, just what everyone else does. Me and another guy are having this problem and we are tired of it. I am so much that I am taking the situation a few steps higher on how to fix the machines and learn how to strip and wax before Im taught how to do so. Im just a tad bit bitter about the situation but I am more then willing to go out on the limb just to show these people that I have it and even she cant stop it. Theres my story, if you have ANY advice or info pm it to me!! Thanks

JT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 01-10-2008, 06:33 PM

Welcome aboard!
I am pretty new on here myself. I also used to do the wal-mart floor thing too. Hope we can help you with some of your questions.

Jinx

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode