Hi everyone from Kyoto Japan - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 05-20-2008, 02:02 AM Thread Starter

Hi everyone from Kyoto Japan

Greetings everyone. My name is Michael Wessel and im the international marketing manager for my company, Bianco Japan. As the name implies we are located in Japan, Kyoto to be exact. We specialize in manufacturing cleaning chemicals for non-routine cleaning, though you could use them for that purpose. For example building restoration/renovation and tough to remove dirt/stains etc.. I am the only foreign guy in my company and i've been tasked to sell our product to America. Im new to the industry so im scrambling to assemble as much information as I can so I can understand this complicated industry. I stumbled across this forum in my wanderings across the net and thought it would be a good idea to talk to guys related to the industry where id like to market my companies product. I look forward to getting some insight from ya'll. Just as a note, im orginally from Wisconsin.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 05-20-2008, 08:29 PM Thread Starter

Oh, and just as a note, im not try to sell anything. Our company is in Japan, and we dont import to America...at least not for another year or so. Im just looking to understand the industry.
post #3 of Old 05-21-2008, 12:00 AM

Hi Mike! Welcome to cleaning talk. We look forward to many conversations with you

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode