Hi....I have questions. - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 03-24-2008, 08:58 PM Thread Starter

Hi....I have questions.

Hi
I'm new and way more excited to be here than I should be. Cleaning talk! First what's a good all purpose cleaner for the bathroom? I'm looking for one that can be used on everything from stone in the shower to the wood on the cabinets and all things in between. Or as much as any one would cover and they have to be natural. I need another one just like that for the kitchen too.

THANKS
D.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 03-24-2008, 09:23 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to TailoredMaid
Hi there! I am glad you found us.

Mrs. Meyers makes a great all-purpose cleaner. I also use the Strength bathroom cleaner by Aromalogics on just about every surface. I just bought a whole slew of BioKleen and will let you know how my "testing" works for it.

Torrey

Torrey Shannon
Executive Director/Spokesperson
Cleaning for Heroes
The only 501c3 nonprofit in the cleaning industry that improves the lives of heroes, one household at a time!
post #3 of Old 03-25-2008, 12:35 AM Thread Starter

I haven't heard of Strength but I just bought some BioKleen myself, I thought it worked great on hardwood floors with just a damp microfiber mop. I'll check out the Strength thanks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode