Howdy! - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 05-03-2006, 03:34 PM Thread Starter

Howdy!

Who am I? My name is Nathan Wingate and I run several successful industry forums including www.ContractorTalk.com, www.DIYChatroom.com and www.EquipmentTalk.com.

I have been interested in the professional cleaning industry for a while and have wanted to start my own business in commercial cleaning. I used to run my own painting company and was involved with power washing homes, wood, and pools decks on a regular basis. We also did some window cleaning, roof cleaning, and gutters as well.

I hope you guys will enjoy this site and I am always open to feedback and suggestions. Please let me know if you have any.

Thanks!

Nathan

Have you registered yet? Its quick, easy, and FREE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 06-27-2006, 08:01 PM

Post Hello Everyone

I have been looking for a site like this one for about a month .

I have 13 years cleaning experience. Some of my experience was gained on a college campus, some experience cleaning post construction when my brother was a contractor and the rest of it was as the executive housekeeper for a major hotel chain.

I have just started my own cleaning business. I want to learn as much as possible about post construction cleaning. I have reasonably good contacts but I have no idea what is being charged for this type of work in my area. I am willing to work in the Shenandoah Valley area of Virginia help.
Sherrie
post #3 of Old 06-27-2006, 08:28 PM Thread Starter

Well Sherrie, you found us at a good time. We are just launching this website this week and expect to have a lot of new members and more postings in the next few weeks.

Please tell as many people as you can about it so we can grow this site into a real resource.

Thanks for joining!

Nathan

Have you registered yet? Its quick, easy, and FREE!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode