I'm hungry for a successful cleaning business! - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 07-27-2009, 04:52 PM Thread Starter

Smile I'm hungry for a successful cleaning business!

Hello everyone,
My name is jessica. Live in Abington, Pa. Recent graduate from college and I am eager to maintain a successful cleaning business. Currently, I clean a church, community center, and two residential homes. I am very new to the game and I welcome as much help as possible. I am eager to learn any and everything about the cleaning business world. Topics such as marketing, targeting clients, etc. Thanks so much!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 07-28-2009, 07:58 PM

Welcome Jessgoodcleaning. You can start by reading through the various threads contained on this bulletin board, it is a wealth of information all for the asking and free to boot
post #3 of Old 07-31-2009, 11:01 PM

welcome

welcome to the forum there really is alot of help out of the topics posted---good luck in your business there is lots of money to be made and the market is vast---feel free to bounce questions off of me i have been doing this a long time

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode