Looking for advice and tips - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 11-08-2018, 09:50 PM Thread Starter

Looking for advice and tips

Hello! My name is Alechia and I reside in Traverse City Michigan. My cleaning business is called Scrub Club Cleaning Service and you can find my website here: scrubclubcleaningservice.com
If you decide to check my website out, please be sure to follow up with your thoughts. I'm not sensitive so please constructively criticize to your hearts desire.

I've been in business since March and Traverse City is huge on vacationers and travelers so my summer was amazing. Now that everyone has gone to their respective position on the planet, I'm left without a consistent clientele. I'm going to browse the forum and see what information I can find on getting new clients. So far I have done door to door fliers, homeadvisor (i do NOT recommend), as well as SEO and website optimization.

Looking forward to soaking up some experience and knowledge!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode