MagiCleanMaid quality cleaning services - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By magicleanmaid

post #1 of Old 09-09-2017, 09:18 PM Thread Starter

Smile MagiCleanMaid quality cleaning services

Hello everyone!
I'm so happy to become a part of CleaningTalk community.
I would like to share my experience and knowledge.
Futhermore to offer my professional cleaning services to everyone in San Diego county!

Sincerely
Aziz Nazarov
momentum and StevenClean like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 11-09-2017, 11:18 PM

Hello friend,
Thanks for joining this forum. I think cleaning talk would be a nice hub where you can get numerous ideas and instructions on how one can grow their business productivity through commercial cleaning. I run commercial cleaning company in and around Southern California with over 25 years of experience that offer a professional and courteous service and we want to ensure that all of our clients accomplish a sanitary, safe and healthy living space in a very cost effective way.
Have a nice weekend

Momentum Janitorial Inc.
Premium provider of commercial janitorial services
Southern California
post #3 of Old 11-10-2017, 02:19 AM Thread Starter

Hello!
Thank you for your warm welcome. I believe that cleaning talk forum is one of the best and great hub. I see so many professionals involved in many deferent types of topics. I'm so glad that I have an opportunity to share my experience and gain more knowledge from this conversations. I'm still new in the cleaning business but I wish one day to grow like you are.
If you have any recommendations or suggestions towards how to run and grow my business, please share with me. I would appreciate your help.
Thank you

God bless!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-10-2017, 05:18 PM

Welcome! I dont know what the breakdown is - as in, how many of us are professionals and how many are regular citizens. I think there's a lot more professionals here than otherwise. You will find that many people here are willing to share ideas, advice, etc. But there are some who use the forum only to promote their business..waste of time, IMO!

Most of us professionals care about results. We want our customers to be pleased, right? We will prosper only if we care about how we do our jobs, and how our customers perceive us. To be good in cleaning, you have to sort of LOVE to clean...i.e., a bit OCD about it. A person who just goes about it not really caring will not get those wonderful results. This is just my opinion, of course.
post #5 of Old 11-10-2017, 05:40 PM Thread Starter

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion. It's always good to take some advice from professional. Since you mentioned not everyone on this site is professional.
My main goal is to keep our communities clean and fresh. So we have healthy families with young kids growing up.
post #6 of Old 11-10-2017, 06:18 PM

Hmm...I am not saying that some people here are not professional. Just that some seem to use this site ONLY to promote their own businesses, not give helpful advice to others. I personally dont think that IS professional behavior, but I am often wrong!!! LOL! I think you will see what I mean, as you cruise around the site. I am probably known as a trouble maker here, because I call it as I see it.
I try to run my business openly and honestly...I am not a big company! It is just me and my supplies, out there cleaning and working hard. This has paid off over time. Maybe I do not understand the real purpose of this site...maybe self-promotion is all right...? I had hoped to find a community of other cleaning pros who shared information, ideas, etc., without any personal gain from this.

I wish you all the luck! This business isnt an easy one. I worked as an RN for 30 years - talk about hard work! But cleaning is not much easier, believe me.

Tell me about your business. I am curious.
post #7 of Old 11-10-2017, 07:30 PM Thread Starter

Well, my business MagiCleanMaid quality cleaning services specialize in Residential and Commercial cleaning services. It has been over 3 months since I started it. This is my first business and I'm basically building everything from the scratch. So many difficult obstacles going through. I believe in honesty and that is my first priority. Previously I have worked for the past 12 years on construction sites and I know cleaning is as difficult as construction. As you mentioned above that you work yourself, so I do. I physically work together with my crew members. I really focus on delivering the highest standard of the service. And I want people around our communities to receive the best experiment and get whole satisfaction.

It's very nice talking to you.
Enjoy your evening.
post #8 of Old 11-11-2017, 09:29 AM

Honesty is something I value a lot. Both personally and professionally. I no longer work as an RN. Nurses are not treated well in Florida. Oh, I'd make a bit more money being a nurse here but the aggravation would be terrible. I started my cleaning business a little over 3 years ago. It was slow going at first. I made a lot of mistakes, but I learned from them. I slowly got better at this sort of work, found products I trust, and figured out the best way to market my small business. I do not want to become a big company! Geez, I am 67 years old now. I just want to work at something I enjoy, and work with customers I like. I dont try to over-book myself. One customer a day is just fine with me. This work fulfills me and allows me to live better than just my Social Security. I dont know why I became interested in cleaning - it is totally unlike who I used to be! I went through some years of serious illnesses, surgeries, etc., and when I got better, I just found I liked cleaning. Go figure that one!

I am proud of my work. I try to do the best I can at every single job. That hasnt been easy lately because I have had terrible allergy symptoms, plus my cat has been sick. I have to wipe my nose every 5 minutes and also worry about the cat. But I do not let this stuff affect the quality of my work. Life happens and we have to roll with the punches.
Annie
post #9 of Old 11-11-2017, 11:08 PM Thread Starter

Sorry to hear about all that. That's not a great feeling being sick. I can see how much you have been gone through. I know a lot of people who wish to have your degree in Nurse. But I should admit you have a strong personality, leaving your job and doing a cleaning. Not everyone could do it. Compare to you I'm a lot younger. My goal is to build a big, effective, helpful company. And my company only 3 months old. So it's pretty fresh. I'm all for advertising and finding costumers. So I'm investing all my time in my business.
post #10 of Old 11-12-2017, 09:57 AM

That's great! Your enthusiasm will get you a long way in this business.

Yes, I have been through a lot, much more than I will talk about here. But none of that matters, because I feel good about myself now and know I can go through troubles and succeed. The past does not matter, it is only NOW that does.

My passion for honesty came out of being quite ill some years ago. I try not to lie to myself, or anyone else. In my business, I never make promises I cannot keep. I want my customers to know they can count on me. I am never, ever late to a job, and I always send a simple email reminder at least a couple days ahead.

Marketing myself has been quite interesting. As I gained experience and got truly GOOD at my work, I slowly saw how to market myself. I happen to love cats, really love cats. I have always had at least one cat in my home. I originally advertised myself as doing pet sitting. But that didnt work well because most of the jobs were to sit dogs. I dont care for dogs and dislike lying, so I backed out of pet sitting. Instead, I marketed my cleaning business by saying publicly how much I like cats, and dont mind "kitty messes" when cleaning. What I found - and it did not surprise me - was that a lot of cat owners are sort of sensitive about hiring someone to clean if they have cats. Some house cleaners dislike cats, and resent cleaning up kitty litter, throw up, etc. They also worry that the cleaner will leave a door open and let the cats out. Well, none of that will ever happen with me! As time went on, more and more of my customers had cats, and guess who takes care of them when the owners go away? ME. This has worked out very well for everyone involved. I guess I found my niche market! And that is something for you to consider - what talents and skills do you want to highlight when looking for new customers?
post #11 of Old 11-12-2017, 04:16 PM Thread Starter

Thank you for great tips. I'm gonna look forward to exploring everything that I could possibly add to market my business. I like animals and the most I should say I like cats. I have no problem cleaning the houses with the animals and looking after them.
post #12 of Old 11-15-2017, 08:32 AM

This is something you can use to promote your new business. Also, if you really like being around children. We all need to think about this sort of thing, and being very honest is another thing. Believe me, if a cleaning person said they love cats, and I hired them to clean my home, I would know within about 5 minutes if they were telling the truth!
post #13 of Old 11-15-2017, 06:50 PM Thread Starter

I really like children and animals. Cats, as I mentioned earlier, are my favorite. I don't have my kids yet, but hopefully one day. Trust me, Annie, if you hire my service your cats will us.))

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode