New here from the East Coast - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 06-21-2011, 06:08 PM Thread Starter

New here from the East Coast

Hi all,

Just wanted to drop in and say hi since I am new to the forum. We are located in Charlotte NC and are a mold inspection/mold restoration company. We also host a nationwide directory called Snell Experts which covers all restoration fields. I am hoping that I can contribute my knowledge on the topic of mold to the forums, so if anyone has any questions for me feel free to ask, I am always happy to assist . Btw, what is the policy on signatures? Am I allowed to link my website? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 06-21-2011, 09:47 PM

Put your website. This forum has basically been abandoned by the owner and his mods but with some luck it can be put into the hands of someone interested in seeing it thrive.
post #3 of Old 06-23-2011, 09:34 PM

hey snell welcome

from what i seen there isnt any policy on sigs here. most peple have 3 or 4 and it seems like everybdy is sellin sumthin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 06-26-2011, 05:31 PM Thread Starter

I hate to hear that about the forum. Thank you for the heads up on it though. Do either one of you know of any good quality restoration forums that actually has somewhat of a community? Thanks ahead of time!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode