Newbie Here - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 07-01-2006, 04:42 PM Thread Starter

Newbie Here

Just getting started in the power wasning business here in Oklahoma City. I'm greatful to be able to find these types of sites as they offer a wealth of knowledge. Looking forward to reading all your posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 07-01-2006, 07:16 PM

Great to have you here. These message boards are the place to start if you starting a new business. Ask away and I'm sure you'll get a lot of help.

Welcome!

Nathan

Have you registered yet? Its quick, easy, and FREE!
post #3 of Old 07-03-2006, 05:41 PM Thread Starter

WOW! Nathan you are the first administrator that even acknowleged my exixtence. I have logged into three site now. May i say you've earned my respect and i'll always support you and your efforts. I think most people are apprehensive when it comes to the new guy. Thanks for not pre judging me.
The lucky thing for me is i have a regular job and this will be a way to offset the economy problems, if you know what i mean. My goal is to eventually get enough clients to go full time someday..
Again, thanks!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 07-03-2006, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fountain View Post
WOW! Nathan you are the first administrator that even acknowleged my exixtence. I have logged into three site now. May i say you've earned my respect and i'll always support you and your efforts. I think most people are apprehensive when it comes to the new guy. Thanks for not pre judging me.
The lucky thing for me is i have a regular job and this will be a way to offset the economy problems, if you know what i mean. My goal is to eventually get enough clients to go full time someday..
Again, thanks!!!!!!
You must be the guy checking out my website! I was wondering why someone from Oklahoma City was browsing!

There's a lot to learn on these boards...And this one looks like it is shaping up to be another good one! Don't let a lack of greeting make you think you're not welcome...Most of the board owners and mods I know are pretty busy running their own companies.
post #5 of Old 07-03-2006, 10:34 PM

Quote:
WOW! Nathan you are the first administrator that even acknowleged my exixtence.
I'm just excited your here. Thanks again for joining and jump in on the discussion.

Lots to learn!

Nathan

Have you registered yet? Its quick, easy, and FREE!
post #6 of Old 07-03-2006, 11:04 PM Thread Starter

Yes that would be me reviewing web sites from PO-DUNK Oklahoma. I'm telling you i read all these posts, web sites, anything i can get my hands on so that i HOPEFULLY can side step problems all of you have weathered. I did not need glasses before but now boy howdy...
post #7 of Old 07-04-2006, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Yes that would be me reviewing web sites from PO-DUNK Oklahoma. I'm telling you i read all these posts, web sites, anything i can get my hands on so that i HOPEFULLY can side step problems all of you have weathered. I did not need glasses before but now boy howdy...
That's the right idea! I did the same thing when I found my first board in my initial planning stages of this business. I opened the members list, and looked at EVERY website that was listed, and bookmarked them all. I still have those bookmarks, and many more I've found in the years since. There's a lot of ideas out there for types of services, methods, website design, etc etc.
post #8 of Old 07-21-2009, 11:50 PM

welcome

glad to see you hear good luck in your business venture There's enough room out there--just takes some tenacity and hard work

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode