post construction cleaning - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 06-14-2006, 04:28 PM Thread Starter

Post post construction cleaning

Hi,
My name is Debbie.
I am looking for residential, or commercial post construction cleaning jobs in southern Illinois..
I am insured and bonded, and have many references in the
area.
Initial cleaning is .15/sq ft.
additional charges may apply.
E-mail me for a price quote and a list of exactly what my job entails.
[email protected]
Thanks!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 06-14-2006, 08:13 PM

Welcome to the site Debbie. Thanks for joining!

Nathan

Have you registered yet? Its quick, easy, and FREE!
post #3 of Old 07-06-2006, 03:50 AM

Lightbulb Hi All:

My name is Connie and I live in Sanford, North Carolina. I have started my new construction cleaning business here in Sanford for about two weeks now. I have one of the biggest builders contract in this small town that is study growing.
I am being paid 20 sq.ft, but I am doing 4 cleans a house. I feel that is just not enough, but I have been reading everyone's replys on here and .20 sounds the best here. Maybe I will charge for the windows.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 07-06-2006, 03:52 AM

My name is Connie and I live in Sanford, North Carolina. I have started my new construction cleaning business here in Sanford for about two weeks now. I have one of the biggest builders contract in this small town that is study growing.
I am being paid 20 sq.ft, but I am doing 4 cleans a house. I feel that is just not enough, but I have been reading everyone's replys on here and .20 sounds the best here. Maybe I will charge for the windows
post #5 of Old 07-06-2006, 07:16 AM

Great to have you here Connie. Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will fit right in.

Nathan

Have you registered yet? Its quick, easy, and FREE!
post #6 of Old 01-14-2008, 07:46 PM

Hello,
I am new to this site and I think it is great . You all have vrey good advices for everyone. So , I have a question. On the rough and final clean . Do you charge one for the rough and then the final? Or is it all together? Do anyone know the rate in Dallas, Tx?
post #7 of Old 10-30-2009, 01:25 PM

Hi I am in charge of post construction cleaning sector of a fairly large cleaning company in NC and I just wanted to toss some Ideas around concerning price I cant figure out what price wins bids on commercial or residential. I have been dropping my prices to compete with other companies like 12.5 cents per sqft before strip and wax do you guys include strip and wax of new VCT in your price or do you guys make that an additional line item??
Thanks-Jake
post #8 of Old 10-30-2009, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitza View Post
Hello,
I am new to this site and I think it is great . You all have vrey good advices for everyone. So , I have a question. On the rough and final clean . Do you charge one for the rough and then the final? Or is it all together? Do anyone know the rate in Dallas, Tx?

We charge one price for each time they walk in the house we do a rough clean, final clean, and touch up if necessary we work with a very large home builder so our volume is high which may effect your price but we do it for 13cents every clean windows included.
post #9 of Old 09-02-2012, 06:14 AM

This is good.If you want to do any deal for carpet cleaning , we are here for you.
we do deal for carpet cleaning seattle yelp, seattle carpet cleaning or carpet cleaning seattle for our clients.
post #10 of Old 09-02-2012, 10:15 PM

Hi everyone

My name is Sara and I live in Shenzhen, China. Iím new to the forum. Since new to cleaning industry and working for China Clean Portal , I wish to learn more about cleaning industry information from you all. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode